MIUI 12.2 20.9.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Help me. I can´t boot m device with new update with weekly rom. i was installed from 200820 but cant finish boot after miui logo , only work with stable rom. or weekly rom at july. Its a K20Pro Premium Edition.

i have some problem in third app location.
i use Nubank App (one app for credit card), that uses the location when you buy something (location of phone)
i have already let it to run always, auto-satrt), location permission is for always (not just when app is working) and in app is on for location, but it doesn't get the location....maybe some problem of app or something in the rom?
thanks in advance

i use Nubank App (one app for credit card), that uses the location when you buy something (location of phone)
i have already let it to run always, auto-satrt), location permission is for always (not just when app is working) and in app is on for location, but it doesn't get the location....maybe some problem of app or something in the rom?
thanks in advance
Try to delete cache and data of app.

thanks in advance
Why would you allow that in the first place? I also have NuBank, just set the app to not auto-start and the location to using the app. Nothing bad happens as they get the location from the seller and not from your phone. Unless you travel a lot and NuBank actually uses your location to identify frauds, it's useless and an privacy invasion in my point of view.

But... Clearing the app cache or reinstalling the app should do the trick.

Hi! Help me. I can´t boot m device with new update with weekly rom. i was installed from 200820 but cant finish boot after miui logo , only work with stable rom. or weekly rom at july. Its a K20Pro Premium Edition.
did you replace your LCD screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.