MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the gboard doesn't update and not getting vibration, in the last ROM was working just fine, i download some keyboard and the feedback response by default is not working on this weekly this is clearly a bug of this week
I am using Gboard on Redmi Note 8 and there is a setting for haptic feedback, which if you turn on works. The default settings is disabled.

Screen mirroring / casting still not available - it cannot find the device (computer). Split screen in landscape seems to be working OK for me. I can change the orientation in split screen with no problem as well. I do suppose that it may depend upon the apps that you are using - some do not work very well in split screen.

Thanks. Guess I will sit this one out.

Where did the new gestures go on Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo), I am aware that the new gestures were removed for phones with less than 4 GB of RAM, but I have 4 GB and in the previous version 20.9.10 I had new gestures, in this update they unfortunately disappeared.
What were the new gestures, can you describe or show a screenshot?

Screen mirroring / casting still not available - it cannot find the device (computer). Split screen in landscape seems to be working OK for me. I can change the orientation in split screen with no problem as well. I do suppose that it may depend upon the apps that you are using - some do not work very well in split screen.
I saw the other post about the split screen in landscape mode, and I cannot see the full desktop either.

Normally it had the bar in full screen gestures. It is now back to its state in MIUI 11.
Screenshot_2020-09-18-09-28-05-522_com.android.settings.jpg

new gestures that came in the update with Android 10, with which there was still a strip at the bottom (but it could be turned off) in this update, the gestures became old like on Miui 11 android 9.

Last edited:
Normally it had the bar in full screen gestures. It is now back to its state in MIUI 11.
View attachment 31910
I guess you are talking about the Hide full screen indicator toggle which disappeared. It still shows in Search but it is missing in the menu. @Igor Eisberg is this by design in this weekly or something went wrong? If it is intentional why is it still showing in the settings search?

Summary: Installed and running well on Redmi Note 8.

I guess you are talking about the Hide full screen indicator toggle which disappeared. It still shows in Search but it is missing in the menu. @Igor Eisberg is this by design in this weekly or something went wrong? If it is intentional why is it still showing in the settings search?

Summary: Installed and running well on Redmi Note 8.
It seems to me that it is not xiaomi eu that is to blame, but the developers of the firmware itself

It seems to me that it is not xiaomi eu that is to blame, but the developers of the firmware itself
Most likely it is Xiaomi's doing. No one should be blamed and is blamed anyway I hope, I am just trying to understand the situation.

At first thanks for your freat work.
On Mi10 Pro dual Apps still have issues. If I set up an app as a dual App, phone reboots. After the boot the dual app icon appears on homescreen but just the dual App intro logo appears after clicking on it and that it FC's.
After this no reaction at all after selecting such apps.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Flashed via Updater on Mi10Pro. Looks fine so far

How and what is the function? What is it intended for?

I recommend to stay on Android 10 for 2-3 more Build, got little lags, ok google is not working and maybe just my Problem but i dont get Root to work...
But otherwise, its working very fine for the second A11 Build!
Thanks bro, hope more stable on next 2 weeks

How and what is the function? What is it intended for?

Dual apps are a clone of your original app. So you can use same messenger with different accounts, for example. The dual app is displayed as a copy on your homescreen

My internal storage is encrypted. After device is rebooted to recovery please enter your device unlock password to continue.

Does anyone knows how I can slove this. I have a Mi 10 umi with Miui 12 20.9.4 weekly.

Dual apps are a clone of your original app. So you can use same messenger with different accounts, for example. The dual app is displayed as a copy on your homescreen

Ok got it. But after I posted "all OK" the problems started. Apps didn't start or stuck during use. So i restored the last version with TWRP. But I tried dual apps and I set it up for WhatsApp but nothing happenes.there was no 2nd icon

Status
Not open for further replies.