MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't work. Wich is the last TWRP for umi.
I'm using 3.4.1b-0313
I used that TWRP for some time, but now use 3.4.2b-0623.
I have always used a pattern to unlock the main phone, and entering that pattern decrypts it.
If you still cannot unlock it with a password, try changing to a pattern for the main phone, and then use that pattern with TWRP. You sometimes have to wait before you can enter the pattern.

Last edited:
So even though there is a new release for Mi10Ultra, but there's no twrp for it, are the devs's gonna convert it into flashable?

Charging aninmation on Mi10 Pro is still not fitting the animation and appears to large.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Please help, last week and this one, when I update, it loops into recovery, unable to boot the system. What can I do without having to delete everything? Thank you very much!

Please help, last week and this one, when I update, it loops into recovery, unable to boot the system. What can I do without having to delete everything? Thank you very much!
If you still have the zip file of the last ROM that works on your phone, try installing that with recovery.
If you do not have it on your phone, whilst still in recovery, connect your phone to your computer (through the USB), and upload the zip file from your computer. Then install it with recovery.

So even though there is a new release for Mi10Ultra, but there's no twrp for it, are the devs's gonna convert it into flashable?
actually there is an unofficial TWRP for Mi 10Ultra. check thread MI 10 Ultra unofficial TWRP by GPX-John.
so you can flash the zip w/o issues once TWRP installed...

Congratulations Team! Good, job. 20.9.17 runs very smooth. Almost perfect. Screen mirroring works now. Only "ok google" does not yet work on my Mi 10 pro.

Anybody have Redmi K30 5G? I want to try android 11 beta, but no luck. I tried with official china dev rom, but twrp shows error message, and after I got bootloop. So anybody can manage with this rom to install it successfully by twrp? Thanks

Two things that I always do now before I install the latest ROM (through TWRP), is to:
1. Wipe the Dalvik and Cache;
2. Do a full backup with TWRP so that if the new ROM fails for any reason, I can re-install the full and previous version.

Hello. I'm getting this error very often

f202a0e0a5d983ec188f5ef110119852.jpg

33ee192c42b79fc3a1f10a87a55507c0.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.