Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm getting this error very often

f202a0e0a5d983ec188f5ef110119852.jpg

33ee192c42b79fc3a1f10a87a55507c0.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I wonder if this is the same message that I am getting - but mine does not stay on the screen long enough to read what it says. If flashes up, and then disappears again. It says that '[something] is stopping'. It is not very often, but it is aggravating seeing it flash up, but not able to read it. Because I cannot read it, there's very little I can do to correct itl.

Use the search function this topic was discussed about 3697 times…
I know, and it stopped happening after a while but now it happened again with this and last update. That's why I asked if anyone started having the same issue again.

Does anyone continues to have WhatsApp showing only the phone numbers on contacts, and only from time to time, their names?

Give permission for all the time, not only when WhatsApp is in foreground or running.

Default launcher don't work at all.

Poco and nova launcher have almost everything working, swipe from left and right, from bottom when in home screen (open recent app), but swipe from bottom don't work when one app is open.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Another bug with this ROM for Mi 10 Ultra: when playing recorded HDR10 video it plays fine in portrait mode, but as soon phone is turned in landscape mode, video becomes washed out as if the screen does not support HDR10 (and it does)... Please correct for future ROM if possible... Thanks!
P. S. I tried all the settings but always plays like this.

When i swipe down for control center, always stuck the phone...i Need to reboot...mi 10 lite zoom

Last edited:
Hi, I have a K20 Pro and am considering importing a Redmi K30 Ultra. Are there / will there be ROM updates available to download from the site for the Ultra?

Thanks

When i swipe down for control center, always stuck the phone...i Need to reboot...mi 10 lite zoom
Ok i have fixed...you Need to change control center from new to old control center...then reverse....but i have this new function but i don't know what is and don't work if i press on the app...
5649a1e9d92c5440566b27077ccff5e8.jpg
60338659a1e2e76ec2fff3104d381eff.jpg

Inviato dal mio M2002J9E utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, I own Mi 9
On version 20.09.03 miui 12.10 and older, .....google fit,speedometer , podometer and stepcounter are all working
With version 20.09.10, and now with version 20.09.17 any of these applications are not working

I install these versions without wipe, no work
reinstall and wipe cache and dalvik.... still don't work
I go back to version 20.09.03, everything is working fine

Any of you encountering this problem ? and how did you solve it ?
Thanks for your help

I've installed in my Poco F2 Pro this New version (the previous was the same) that has a problem (bug?) Wirh full screen gestures.

When swiping from the bottom I'm not able to go to home screen, but in the home screen it's possible to swipe and go to recent applications

Same issue with Poco and nova launcher.

Any anyone else? Is there a workaround?.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk
Same here with Mi10Pro. Using stock launcher now

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Ricardo Silva
Can I install this version with TWRP without wiping the data.
Under normal circumstances you would upgrade / install through Fastboot - you should not need to wipe your data. I've done it quite a few times, and the wiping of my data was never necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.