MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't use mimail app
I add the email but only get the info "can't access server"
Mi 10

Please read this post .... this thread is only for questions about the weekly-rom update
And a lot people post in the weekly rom thread although the question should be post in another group like "Bugs, Questions & Answers… " or they dont follow the rules by asking "why is this rom missing, when will it be released and so on"

As a result, the weekly rom thread is spammed and hardly anyone bothered to read everything.

Where can I find the last weekly for the mi 8?

Most questions can be answered with this hints:
  • Read the description on the first page

If you do not know what it means then try this link

Attachments

• 1601367437484.png
    1601367437484.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Hello,
On Poco F2 Pro gesture navigation does not work properly. Forced to put the navigation buttons back in place. Pity

Hello,
On Poco F2 Pro gesture navigation does not work properly. Forced to put the navigation buttons back in place. Pity
[Android 11 ROMs] For now, gestures navigation should work properly on "stock" launcher only (MIUI Launcher). Waiting for Xiaomi to fix that sh*t... ^^

What are using for playing vidéo ?

I Always use MX player pro but now it keep crashing all Time on my MI 10

What are using for playing vidéo ?

I Always use MX player pro but now it keep crashing all Time on my MI 10

On my mi10 its running fine.
  • In case of errors / FC (force close) / encrypted folders make a clean install (with format data) instead of a dirty installation
    • Format data -> not only wipe in TWRP. There is a difference between "wipe" and "format"
    • Before you format data -> make a backup because your personal files will be gone
  • Clear the cache and folders if exist:
    • data & cache of the app
    • delete /cache
    • delete /data/dalvik-cache
    • delete /data/system/package_cache

Hello, error in Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G, cannot access calls, unstable system, error reports are made. Caption in the name of the camera (camera was disabled), when opening the camera it works fine. Gboard keyboard sometimes unresponsive.

Hello, error in Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G, cannot access calls, unstable system, error reports are made. Caption in the name of the camera (camera was disabled), when opening the camera it works fine. Gboard keyboard sometimes unresponsive.
About the calls, it was already answered before...

Hello, when you go to the gallery and try to share a video on wathsapp or telegram, or facebook etc. Do you have difficulty opening the app? ... once opened it tells you that it was unable to share the file?

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

try install same ROM again..
Good night!
I even did that, but the last time I did it, I got my cell phone encrypted!
For that not to happen, what steps should be taken?
Clean up what and how?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.