Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
to start great teamwork as always
thank you for your work
I have the last dev rom on my mi10
who can tell me how to synchronize my band 5 with the mi health application thank you

I can't unlock my MI Account ! what that mean ?
2020-10-04 (2).png

I can't unlock my MI Account ! what that mean ?View attachment 32177
Have a look at the folder on your computer that you are running the unlock app from. Make sure that you have full permissions and access to that folder. It is quite possibly because the unlock program is trying to write a file to that folder and cannot do so. (I had a very similar problem!)

Last edited:
Have a look at the folder on your computer that you are running the unlock app from. Make sure that you have full permissions and access to that folder. It is quite possibly because the unlock program is trying to write a file to that folder and cannot do so. (I had a very similar problem!)
Will try this.. Thank you broI

I updated my poco F2 Pro to Android 11 today but magisk canary does not pass safetynet check.
I have the ROM xiaomi.eu weekly
How can I solve?
c87142f0e4f552a678338623a343490f.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

I updated my poco F2 Pro to Android 11 today but magisk canary does not pass safetynet check.
I have the ROM xiaomi.eu weekly
How can I solve?
c87142f0e4f552a678338623a343490f.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
The latest version of Magisk that I have is 64effe93.

Hi silly question but you used which recovery please? I own MI 10 Thank you very much

Here you can download it for example

Which stable are you using, mate? I too faced the same "symptoms" with dual apps use (and I do need them), so my device is on 12.0.8 stable. The 12.1.3 didn't work for me.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I'm using 12.0.8 stable too, works fine here with dual apps.
Stable 12.1.5 does NOT work fine with dual apps (same problems as latest beta, many apps will crash).

Last edited:
Reactions: m@c|-|oR

thank you very much for your responsiveness :)

I too am thankful for this info, mate.

Looking at TWRP files size I've seen a discrepancy:
This one is 128 MB in size while this one and this one are 38 MB in size. Could you please (for my education) explain this? Which one is the first one? 3.4.2 or 3.4.1?
Thanks in advance!

I too am thankful for this info, mate.

Looking at TWRP files size I've seen a discrepancy:
This one is 128 MB in size while this one and this one are 38 MB in size. Could you please (for my education) explain this? Which one is the first one? 3.4.2 or 3.4.1?
Thanks in advance!
The last three versions that I have downloaded have all been 128Mb. 3.4.2 is the latest that I have downloaded, and that is a CN (recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img) version. ... and I'm not sure whether that's an official version or not.

To be on the safe side, I would suggest you consider going with the one recommended and linked to by this site - the first one of the three links (128 Mb).

good morning. I'm sorry, I would like to know if there is a weekly rom for the minote 10 lite. I can't find the device listed. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.