MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning. I'm sorry, I would like to know if there is a weekly rom for the minote 10 lite. I can't find the device listed. thank you
If it is not listed, no ROM then...
If I'm not wrong, toco is a Global device, so no Chinese weekly ROM

Reactions: raul61
I updated my poco F2 Pro to Android 11 today but magisk canary does not pass safetynet check.
I have the ROM xiaomi.eu weekly
How can I solve?
c87142f0e4f552a678338623a343490f.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
Hi, had you installed the props module in Magisk as described in

I have the Poco F2 running with Gpay - i selected PocoF2 and then Poco 10 EU in the props configuration. Do not forget the reboot.

Reactions: damia
Hello Remi K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro users. Does the latest update have Mi9T Pro's new camera function, "Record front and rear camera at the same time?
Thanks !!!
NOTE: I want to buy this model.

Hello Remi K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro users. Does the latest update have Mi9T Pro's new camera function, "Record front and rear camera at the same time?
Thanks !!!
NOTE: I want to buy this model.
It does have it since a couple weeks

Reactions: Hincly
How there is no rom
First, before asking, use the search bar or go to your device sub-forum, it was already asked and answered plutonium times.
Second, Note 8T(willow) does not have MIUI 12 Chinese Betas, so no EU weekly...
:)

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "minotavros, post: 564634, membro: 166961"]
Sì, non ho riscontrato alcun problema

Da Mi 9 Lite tramite Tapatalk
[/CITAZIONE]

[QUOTE = "minotavros, post: 564634, membro: 166961"]
Sì, non ho riscontrato alcun problema

Da Mi 9 Lite tramite Tapatalk
[/CITAZIONE]
funziona molto bene per me
works very well for me

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for some guidance regarding the correct flashing of this ROM. I am no stranger to flashing and did so with various devices but somehow with my Xiaomi it doesn't seem to be so simple, at least for me. I am the owner of a Xiaomi Mi9 SE with an unlocked bootloader and installed the latest TWRP from this link:

Would anybody please give me a step by step explanation how to CLEAN flash this ROM. Especially the part how to correcly do a factory reset or full wipe.

The reason I am asking this I already tried that once with the MIUI 12 stabile Release and everytime I flashed the ROM my Phone rebooted into recovery. I tried all wiping options without deleting the internal SD Card but nothing worked. A little help would be much appreciated.

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for some guidance regarding the correct flashing of this ROM. I am no stranger to flashing and did so with various devices but somehow with my Xiaomi it doesn't seem to be so simple, at least for me. I am the owner of a Xiaomi Mi9 SE with an unlocked bootloader and installed the latest TWRP from this link:

Would anybody please give me a step by step explanation how to CLEAN flash this ROM. Especially the part how to correcly do a factory reset or full wipe.

The reason I am asking this I already tried that once with the MIUI 12 stabile Release and everytime I flashed the ROM my Phone rebooted into recovery. I tried all wiping options without deleting the internal SD Card but nothing worked. A little help would be much appreciated.
You need to format data. This is mandatory and written in the installation instruction, if you read it.
And only this! But you have to back up your data.

You need to format data. This is mandatory and written in the installation instruction, if you read it.
And only this! But you have to back up your data.

Thanks for your response and I really did read the description on the first page.

How do I copy the rom onto my SD card while I am in TWRP? For me it does sound like that when reading.

Thanks for your response and I really did read the description on the first page.

How do I copy the rom onto my SD card while I am in TWRP? For me it does sound like that when reading.
after you format data just reboot into recovery and then you will see /sdcard again with adb. copy from pc and flash.

Mi Redmi 9 no actualiza cómo puedo actualizar es versión europea alguien que me ayude
You will have to say what software you currently have on it, eg. Miui version, Android version, and whether you want to have the weekly ROM, or the stable version.
Tendrás que decir qué software tiene actualmente, por ejemplo, versión de Miui, versión de Android y si quieres tener la ROM semanal o la versión estable.
Aquí hablamos en inglés. Tienes que traducir tus publicaciones, por ejemplo, con Google Translate.

Hey, I have a question for the owners of mi 9T pro / k20 pro, do you also have a significantly worse battery from 3-4 updates?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Android 11 got serious problem with DUAL APP and with scoped storage, can't modify ROOT FOLDERS , too!
So, will stay on Android 10 till a solution found!

Reactions: minotavros
Status
Not open for further replies.