MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback, I tried with system launcher and it works, the problem occurs with nova launcher
Same problem with F2 pro and Action Launcher

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi K30 Pro met Tapatalk
This is a known issue with MIUI on Android 11. Recents panel and full-screen gestures are exclusively tied to the System launcher.
I've removed this limitation, but the default Recents panel and full-screen gestures don't quite work so well, but better than crashing entirely.
Still, as long as you're on Android 11, I recommend that you use the System launcher until/if Xiaomi fixes this issue for third-party launchers (hell, even for their own POCO Launcher).

there is an annoying "ssl certificate error" both using afh or sf...
Screenshot_2020-09-25-09-36-39-071_com.dv.adm.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-25-09-34-23-921_com.dv.adm.jpg

Same here, sad that xiaomi isnt able to fix this within a week... Now China holidays so we have to take it like it is for 3 weeks or try complete clean Installation (like we need every 4-6 weeks on mi9) also the Software Support in General (from xiaomi) is Bad af. Would expect That a flagship would at least stay up to date for One year but in stable it was never up to date. Now a11 is official and not even in beta for mi9... My first and last xiaomi just because of lacking Software Updates. If xiaomi.eu wouldnt exist i would have Sold That Phone months ago.
The same second week. Maybe, they could fix, just dont know about it.. i pm directly to admin

Mi9
Still can't set silent notification and Battery and performance error popup

This error help the developers?

On mi Mi9

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService@b73ba53 with Intent { act=ignore_mulscena cmp=com.miui.powerkeeper/.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService }: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@23dcf90
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:134)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1900(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:613)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@23dcf90
at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetReceiverDispatcher(Unknown Source:193)
at android.app.ContextImpl.unregisterReceiver(Unknown Source:9)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.unregisterReceiver(Unknown Source:2)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onDestroy(Unknown Source:23)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.enableScenarioAndResource(Unknown Source:91)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onStartCommand(Unknown Source:59)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:40)
... 8 more

Hi i know this is not the proper thread to post but i want to ask if i go from latest weekly on my mi8 to 2 weekly versions before do i have to format data or just cache and dalvik would be fine? I have battery issues on the latest and i would like to know of thats possible to revert back without problems...thanks

пfound a bug in battery usage does not show statistics or shows incorrectly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-25-07-17-23-947_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-25-07-17-23-947_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 391
Reactions: AdemOyuklu
Hi i know this is not the proper thread to post but i want to ask if i go from latest weekly on my mi8 to 2 weekly versions before do i have to format data or just cache and dalvik would be fine? I have battery issues on the latest and i would like to know of thats possible to revert back without problems...thanks
you know this is not the proper thread to post but you posted.....here.
If important better to open a topic....
Anyway in your case it is better to format data in twrp.

Hy, redmi k30 5g

After i upgrade to android 11 (3 weeks ago), i lose for notifications box looks from miui 12. I attached the picture.
It is normal? How cam activate the style from miui12.

Screenshot_2020-09-25-08-18-38-796_com.miui.home.jpg

Update on Mi9Pro, looks good but there a huge issue with phone , the app crashes, doesn't open except through Google phone app (third app). I hope that will be fixed soon, any smart phone cannot be without primary function : Phone.

Reactions: magiccampos
One question, if I go from stable 12.1.3 (Mi10) to the beta published yesterday, can I install it dirty on a stable rom?
I cannot access the storage or make backup copies and I need the data that I have and I would not want to install and keep a paperweight with the obligation to return to the previous rom and lose the contents of the mobile

Update on Mi9Pro, looks good but there a huge issue with phone , the app crashes, doesn't open except through Google phone app (third app). I hope that will be fixed soon, any smart phone cannot be without primary function : Phone.
Post log here

Good morning Fellas ,

A question please if u can help me,i faced some abnormal issue to update from the previous rom to 20.9.24, however had no option but to format data and flash the rom , and everything went just perfect.

But now each time i press on gallery or google chrome or some other apps it asks automatically for fingerprint or face id.

Do u know how to stop this option, please??

Thank you so much in advance

Edited:

Solved.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.