MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK google is not working for me on equuleus (Mi 8 Pro). I also have an issue with a Xiaomi camera (I can't use the phone camera function as the mic doesn't work...). Anyone else with this issue?

Wow! This is the first time I have ever tried a miui eu 12 weekly, I were always on stable.. But frankly this is the best Rom I ever flashed for my Redmi Note 7!! Very Smooth and stable, will try to make a donation soon!

Many thanks!!

Reactions: minotavros
Is it possible to add the zepp app instead of or in addition to the Mi fit app as a step counter in the app vault? Finally, you can also add the Mi straps and all Amazfit watches to the zepp app.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi you can use Health Sync to sync your steps to the Mi fit app. I use it with samsung health to google fit. Maybe It could help you

Reactions: pittrich67
Hello all. Two issues with Android auto on mi 9se:
From a few releases onward, notifications are read in English, even if the assistant voice is (correctly) Italian;
Cloning WhatsApp causes Android Auto not to start anymore (connection error 16). This is a general miui issue AFAIK, no solution/workarounds? I would avoid to setup Second Space or use Parallel Space or similar third party apps...

Hello all. Two issues with Android auto on mi 9se:
From a few releases onward, notifications are read in English, even if the assistant voice is (correctly) Italian;
Cloning WhatsApp causes Android Auto not to start anymore (connection error 16). This is a general miui issue AFAIK, no solution/workarounds? I would avoid to setup Second Space or use Parallel Space or similar third party apps...
Hello. it's a Google app problem. expects update. meanwhile you can solve by uninstalling google update

On mi10 pro. Main camera sensor does not work as it seems. Heard from other user that it is the same on stable. Can someone else confirm? Just try to take a picture and hold your finger over the main sensor. It will be a picture anyway. Meaning it uses another sensor. Super weird.

anyone has an issue with screen recorder??
pls see the attach pic
Screenshot_2020-10-14-09-03-03-237_com.miui.home.jpg

cant start screen recorder

On mi10 pro. Main camera sensor does not work as it seems. Heard from other user that it is the same on stable. Can someone else confirm? Just try to take a picture and hold your finger over the main sensor. It will be a picture anyway. Meaning it uses another sensor. Super weird.
Mine is working
Screenshot_2020-10-14-10-01-19-057_com.android.camera.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Zykoz
Hi, i have Mi 10 Pro China version with unlocked bootloader and TWRP 3.4.2b-0623.... after i flashed this rom, the flash is completed but the phone keeps rebooting to twp, what i should do? anyone can help?

Hi, i have Mi 10 Pro China version with unlocked bootloader and TWRP 3.4.2b-0623.... after i flashed this rom, the flash is completed but the phone keeps rebooting to twp, what i should do? anyone can help?
Did you FORMAT data before flashing ROM?
-> see first page

Last edited:
Reactions: Santobs
Status
Not open for further replies.