MIUI 12.1 20.9.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, what a shame! Last ROM of MI 8SE.
Thank you very much! to xiaomi.eu, for having my phone working like a shot. It's a shame that the support ends, because I love my MI8 SE.
Version 20.9.3 installed and for now everything is perfect. But I just saw a new version 20.9.4, any improvements?

Hi, I know we don't have to ask ETA but in this case cepheus is not in delayed devices list, I can't find it in Sourceforge files.
Maybe an upload error?

Ohhh, what a shame! Last ROM of MI 8SE.
Thank you very much! to xiaomi.eu, for having my phone working like a shot. It's a shame that the support ends, because I love my MI8 SE.
Version 20.9.3 installed and for now everything is perfect. But I just saw a new version 20.9.4, any improvements?
Also I would like to know changelog for 20.9.4 for dipper

Anyone knows how to get the 2 sims working on this rom.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Get a dual SIM tray

Actually flashed this rom on a Chinese version of this device. Can't seem to get my second sim card activated. If I switch the sim used for the data it then comes on and disables the first sim.

How can i slow app open-close animations? Too fast. And why theeee animations too fast?

From RN7

Last edited:
Oh the irony!
I've owned this phone (Mi8) for 2 years, and I've been using the EU ROM since the bootloader was unlocked. I've only ever had one issue with an update, and that was due to a corrupted download, but today, on the final weekly release for the Mi8, my phone rebooted into Fastboot, and TWRP, although it did eventually load, was completely unresponsive. I tried to reflash TWRP, which was apparently successful, but any attempt to boot to recovery resulted in the phone rebooting to Fastboot, so I've just had to wipe the phone and start from scratch with a Fastboot image.

Was this a coincidence, or a sign, or something else?

Oh the irony!
I've owned this phone (Mi8) for 2 years, and I've been using the EU ROM since the bootloader was unlocked. I've only ever had one issue with an update, and that was due to a corrupted download, but today, on the final daily release for the Mi8, my phone rebooted into Fastboot, and TWRP, although it did eventually load, was completely unresponsive. I tried to reflash TWRP, which was apparently successful, but any attempt to boot to recovery resulted in the phone rebooting to Fastboot, so I've just had to wipe the phone and start from scratch with a Fastboot image.

Was this a coincidence, or a sign, or something else?
Probably... Time for an upgrade.

Hi! Flashing POCO F2 PRO failed for me. Which ROM should I use? I have downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_20.9.3_v12-11.zip and got boot into TWRP always. No OTA so flashing it via TWRP. Any ideas? Which TWRP you use guys for lmi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.