MIUI 12.1 20.9.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have allready instal twrp, i have miui global stable. Can i download the EU rom here directly to the phone and instal?
Hello, yes, and do not forget to "Format Data" in TWRP after first xiaomi.eu ROM installation to be able to boot. ;)

Reactions: Cunha88
Mi 10 in dark mode power menu icons are black
482ac4c1924bcfb2f843f38958ccd207.jpg

Superwitschi Designs
f0c7e63270dd50a1df610b1995ff897e.jpg
fb481281c5598f6740d8571904e5d151.jpg

Reactions: Mali2
I just dirty flashed the latest Rom over 20.6.18 on my mi 10 pro.
For now everything is working fine but gestures(swipe up) didn't work out of the box I had to switch launcher from nova to stock and then reboot. So on stock launcher its working but when I switch to nova it stops working. Even after reboot. But sometimes swipe from the side works. Is there a trick or something to make it work?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

And google security level is still 1st July. Microsoft teams doesn't work. It requires 1st August. (mi 10 pro)

Thanks for your hard work. This release Is wonderful, i have only a Little problem on my Mi Note 10. If i took a screenshot with low backlight It would result more dark.

The brightness of screenshots should have nothing to do with how brightly the screen is lit. Maybe you have some other screen dimmer app installed that puts a grey layer over the displayed content, and DOES affect the screenshot brightness.

Nobody understood about the autonomy on mi max 3?
The latest firmware for August, unfortunately, drains the phone quite a lot.
Or who can tell you which firmware is the most autonomous?

And google security level is still 1st July. Microsoft teams doesn't work. It requires 1st August. (mi 10 pro)

Security update is 01-09-2020 already, my Microsoft teams work normally, just clear your app data and try again.

Hello, "mi health 2.7.4" included in the rom is broken and I can't replace it because is a system app

I am looking forward to the next weekly update. Today the new stable Version based on Android 11 was released and from the feedback it looks like some of the bugs of the weekly Version like "ok google" not working and screen mirroring not working is fixed in the new stable Version.

Can you justify why you force people to flash DFE stuff?
Not needed at all on MI9T
Because without disabling Force encryption, I can't boot my phone after update. If anyone feels insecure about decrypting, may ignore it and see if works either way.

thanks guys for trying to help, eventually I was able to boot to twrp recovery with power+volume up and I formatted to remove the encrypted stuff and was able to adb push over the OS zip file and flash it using twrp
Glad to know.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am looking forward to the next weekly update. Today the new stable Version based on Android 11 was released and from the feedback it looks like some of the bugs of the weekly Version like "ok google" not working and screen mirroring not working is fixed in the new stable Version.

which does not tell you anything about the state of affairs in the next weekly beta, at all.

Because without disabling Force encryption, I can't boot my phone after update. If anyone feels insecure about decrypting, may ignore it and see if works either way.

Glad to know.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk
No problem with what you did for you...
But for many others they want all to live with encryption.
Nowadays all TWRP allow encryption. Sometime a real clean install is mandatory.
My old MI9T is perfectly dealing with encryption.

anybody using the new voice changer in game turbo???does it work??
I don't see any voice changer in game turbo (xeu beta 20.9.3).
Also, recording system sounds doesn't work in game, atleast in LifeAfter (haven't checked others, it worked before, probably in Miui 11)

Edit: Turns out it was LifeAfter's in-game audio comms that broke the sound recording. Turning off world audio fixed it.
Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can confirm Avast definitions don't update on gingko too.
The camera will save the HDR setting if you have Save previous mode in Settings enabled.
About the camera, HDR, flash an AI options must be memorized even without save previous settings, as always has supposed to be, the HDR toggle not keeping activated is a bug how otherwise can be explain why the flash and AI option are memorized even without the option to save previous mode

I don't see any voice changer in game turbo (xeu beta 20.9.3).
Also, recording system sounds doesn't work in game, atleast in LifeAfter (haven't checked others, it worked before, probably in Miui 11)

Edit: Turns out it was LifeAfter's in-game audio comms that broke the sound recording. Turning off world audio fixed it.
Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

You can see the Voice Changer option when you are playing games like Call of Duty Mobile or PUBG...
pls see the attach pic, the one with circle
IMG_20200910_073021.jpg

Reactions: mgkibria
Will Game Turbo 2.0 be introduced in this rom?. I realized it's totally different from the one on the Chinese stable roms. I like the intro animation and seems to pack more features.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.