[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Can you share that recovery ? or give us simple steps to do retain TDB after flashing 4.4 by Ivan ?
It is too technical to follow each steps as discussed above in the posts...
I hope you understand from noob perspective...
awaiting ur assistance...
Follow guide that u can find on 4.4 aosp ROM by ivan

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

My MI2S is not detected by my PC anymore (tried different cables, different PC) in MTP mode and randomly on PTP mode.
So I think it's time to do a thorough wipe (cache/davlik/system).
Suppose I need to format System 1, do I format:
System
System1
both ?

Thx

My MI2S is not detected by my PC anymore (tried different cables, different PC) in MTP mode and randomly on PTP mode.
So I think it's time to do a thorough wipe (cache/davlik/system).
Suppose I need to format System 1, do I format:
System
System1
both ?

Thx
System 1 is system0
System 2 is system1

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Damn :/ maybe one of the developer can do this like m1cha or linuxx :D

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Need some help to compile this:

i have synced cm-10.1 branch from cyanogen repo (repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-10.1 and repo sync), then added device files (git clone git://github.com/mitwo-dev/android_device_xiaomi_aries -b cm-10.1) and added vendor files (git clone git://github.com/mitwo-dev/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi.git -b cm-10.1 aries).

after that, make . build/envsetup.sh and lunch... i have select full_aries-eng but nothing further happens. It says that not find vendor and automatically search on cm github but obviously doesn't find it.

Some ideas?

At last step can you select something like aries_userdebug?
At the guide he choose this :D

Need some help to compile this:

i have synced cm-10.1 branch from cyanogen repo (repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-10.1 and repo sync), then added device files (git clone git://github.com/mitwo-dev/android_device_xiaomi_aries -b cm-10.1) and added vendor files (git clone git://github.com/mitwo-dev/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi.git -b cm-10.1 aries).

after that, make . build/envsetup.sh and lunch... i have select full_aries-eng but nothing further happens. It says that not find vendor and automatically search on cm github but obviously doesn't find it.

Some ideas?
At last step can you select something like aries_userdebug?
At the guide he choose this :D

Ok, i made some progress...

now, i don't have that "stupid" error (just bad git clone 'cause bad naming folder), anyway, right now i'm facing another error:

fatal error: linux/msm_mdp.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

but this one it's particulary strange, because on /device/xiaomi/aries/kernel/include/usr/include/linux, there is a msm_mdp.h, but i didn't found other files needed to build these particular files (no types.h /fd.h ...)

YES! i'm still trying to compile new recovery with dualboot support for 4.4

Reactions: MSephiroth
Hi will we see a updated clockwork mod that supports 4.4 and dual boot? I really like dual booting and want to try 4.4 out.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hi will we see a updated clockwork mod that supports 4.4 and dual boot? I really like dual booting and want to try 4.4 out.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Read the posts above yours for your answer...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have a question regarding enabling True Dual Boot. I know it says all data will be removed, but is there a way to keep my current rom exactly the way it is? Eg. Can i do a nandroid backup, enable true dual boot and then restore the backup and have everything the same?

Reactions: Marqc
If you want to easily install New Recovery you can use Aries Toolkit, Updated with lastest CWM ;) All thanks to m1cha, I only made script that make your life easyer

If you want to easily install New Recovery you can use Aries Toolkit, Updated with lastest CWM ;) All thanks to m1cha, I only made script that make your life easyer
Could you still clarify if i wanted to do it by hand? What would be the actions? Thanx

sent from my C97

You must extract recovery .img file and open cmd/terminal in that folder and run
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Drivers may not work so you need ariesTookit