[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

M1cha error with no contextsomething is from previous or new recovery? Because i cant know if update of recovery is going well or not. Before i try to install aosp from illinux and got aborted after this update of recovery i got the error but no abort of the installation but after a reboot i get only a wipe without the rom =/

M1cha error with no contextsomething is from previous or new recovery? Because i cant know if update of recovery is going well or not. Before i try to install aosp from illinux and got aborted after this update of recovery i got the error but no abort of the installation but after a reboot i get only a wipe without the rom =/
That's update script or .filecontext error

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

for me it was a ROM issue (4.4 AOSP) from linuxxx. with the old recovery it couldn't install it at all, with the same WARNING. with the new recovery I got the warning again but it installed OK :)
try to wipe system, and cache :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

See Aries toolkit tgerad but if u wait for 20 minutes I'm uploading new one for windows

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

thanks!
I went the hard way ;) updating MIUI on the second partition with the update app, such that CWM is overwritten and then flashed the new recovery ;)
tried the 4.4 AOSP, worked fine :) but I really want something eye-pleasing, thus I've flashed smartisanOS 0.6 ;)

keep up the good work though!!! :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

@M1cha CAN'T SWITCH FROM SYSTEM 0 TO SYSTEM 1 (Your apps tell me Can't swirch too and there is not options to switch in recovery menu....)

The problem is that there ia not any option to change from system0 to 1 and vice versa
But with the older one everything works well
Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Just a simple question to be sure and avoid damages.
With the latest cwm can I install every 4.4. rom with TDB enabled in both system 1 and system 2?

Install MIUI via CWM and say no to the message which asks you to disable recovery-flash, boot into miui, finished.

Reactions: Nevv_MIUI
because u still said "yes" to the message. you have to answer with "no". And then boot into MIUI first.

Reactions: Nevv_MIUI
@M1cha: The option to wipe all data allows to chose which system is affected (1 or 2), however it should warn that apps installed to sdcard (apps2sd -> /sdcard/.android_secure) will be erased, too, and as such it may affect _both_ System 1 and 2.

(I have always wondered why some of my apps disappeared...)

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

How do i update ?
Tell me if iam doing anything wrong:
1. Download and Move to phone
2. Flash to System 1
3. Boot ??

thats all ?

Hi Micha,

I read somewhere that there is a "wipe battery stats" feature in CWM.
But I cannot find it.
Is it removed from the CWM?

Hi, new user MI2S here.

I found your CM 11 rom yesterday and installed it without any problems.

I saw your update this morning but cannot install it through CWM. When I choose 'Install ZIP from sdcard' > 'Choose ZIP from sdcard' it says "E: Can't mount /sdcard". Trying to mount sdcard manually gave me "error mounting /sdcard".

Besides the update file, there is no data on the phone. I did a factory reset through CM11, including storage wipe storage as I wanted a clean phone. So through CWM I tried to enable and disable TDB and format the data partition and assumed/hoped it would repair the partitions, but unfortunately it didn't.

Also I tried the factory wipe through CWM but no solution. I think I went to far with trying to solve this issue because now the second partition doenst start up anymore and my laptop doesnt show the phone anymore.

I don't really know what to do from here. Any advise on to what to do next?