MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
using redmi note 8 with geoanto555 twrp, i've clean flashed miui 11 but now i can only back to twrp, clean flash miui 12,5 again but still twrp, what can i do except miflash?
Um, I have a mi 10... Have you used minimal adb with fastboot to flash and boot images?

Hi Guys finally I'm Solved on my mi9SE

Following Steps:

fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img
reboot to recovery and flash ROM from USBtoGO
restart phone in Fastboot mode
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.0-2grus.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot reboot

In this way mi9se is up and running.

Pay attention to version of Fastboot

You can find al info in this thread

poco f2 pro here

batery drain is fixed in this rom
this is the best rom of miui 12 so far.
thanks devs

Hm, is that correct?
I think in the previous version there was a circle which had another circle in the centre, not a sqaure box.. Um, is this a bug? Could it be changed back to how it was? I mean, the previous one ~was better, I ~could easier do the focus.

Attachments

• IMG_20210115_150805.jpg
    IMG_20210115_150805.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 227
Hi all,

from the Innovation screen, it seems I can't manage the Shortcuts for popular apps anymore :-(
Anybody an idea how to change the apps appearing on the Innovation screen?

Attachments

• Inked1 (2)_LI.jpg
    Inked1 (2)_LI.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Inked2 (2)_LI.jpg
    Inked2 (2)_LI.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hi all,

from the Innovation screen, it seems I can't manage the Shortcuts for popular apps anymore :-(
Anybody an idea how to change the apps appearing on the Innovation screen?
...just found it, pull down the bar underneath and you can change apps.

On my Mi 10 (umi) i flashed this rom over the previous weekly...all's fine. Rebooted in twrp to flash magisk and after reboot i have system crashed :(

On my Mi 10 (umi) i flashed this rom over the previous weekly...all's fine. Rebooted in twrp to flash magisk and after reboot i have system crashed :(
I flashed the newest ROM as usually via USB-OTG w/o problems. Update Magisk Manager Canary to newest and flashed 21202.
Everything works perfect
Update: just received 21203 Will give a try later

Reactions: Frenz75
I flashed the newest ROM as usually via USB-OTG w/o problems. Update Magisk Manager Canary to newest and flashed 21202.
Everything works perfect
I ~did it for you (on umi):

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-15-48-54-053_vgmf.dc.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-15-48-54-053_vgmf.dc.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: PPM-Droid
Yes, safety net passed and also widevine L1. Rom is great!

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk
In my Redmi Mi9TPro, (Magisk+Viper4Android), after setting Magisk Hide, SaftyNet and Widevine L1 PASS. I note random freezes and notification intermitent...
Thank´s all dev´s and comunity forum for averything!

Can you tell me , safety net pass without root and widevine is L1 or L3 ? Thanks

Послато са Mi 9T Pro помоћу Тапатока
Both working perfectly. Safety net passed and widevine L1 on Mi 9T Pro.

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: mikica023
Everything works perfect
When i try to install 21203 version i read "installation failed". If i flash it from twrp, the system crash and i must to re-flash the rom.
10e4e49eb3eff657ff8957da8743604a.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello,

Redmi Note 8
Using Latest Official TWRP ROM from TWRP website

I have the TWRP decryption problem. It won't ask for decryption password so i can't update the ROM

Which TWRP works for this ROM/Device

Reactions: PavloT
I read that someone here had a problem with Google pay on MI9T Pro:
Cannot confirm, I just payed with 01.14 in a supermarket, Google pay works .

Mi 10/UMI non Root.
I updated today, no Magisk installed, dirty flash coming from last december weekly with MIUI 12.5, safety Net passed. Spotify problem also solved.
Thx for the Rom guys.

The sounds cause freezing .
Anything that plays any sound causes the phone to freeze.

I have a Mi9 and got 21.1.4 OTA yesterday. Everything seemed fine. I was at work, so besides letting it update, I unlocked it once so YourPhone could connect) I didn't really do anything with it beyond txt'ing. When I left for the day I got in my car and hit to play bluetooth music. A song would play for 2-3 sconds then it'd stop and start back and replay those 2-3 seconds. I assumed something was wrong with bluetooth and listened to the radio on the way home. When I got home I had some minor emergencies to deal with so didn't touch the phone. This morning when coming to work, out of habit, did the same bluetooth music thing with, of course, the same experience. When I got to work, I went ahead and just tried to play music with bluetooh, wifi, and data off. Did the same thing playing through the speakers. Turned back on wifi and tried youtube, and the whole system studdered. I went through a few apps and had the same experience that any time any sound would play, the whole system would studder for a few seconds.

On my computer I downloaded the rom from sourceforge, booted into twrp, connected the usb cable, and did the old
adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_21.1.14_v12-11.zip /storage
adb shell twrp install /storage/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_21.1.14_v12-11.zip

When it finished installing, zero problems with audio.

So either something was off with the OTA or something didn't get completely installed/cleaned on the first install that was corrected by a second one.

Edit:
CRAP! Nope, that only worked for awhile. I just took my phone with me into the bathroom to discover the sound problem is back. I cleared dalvik+cache just to check to see if I could get it to work for a short time again, but nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziophil
Status
Not open for further replies.