MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, this started happening to me ~3-4days ago. I also recently installed edxposed (though this happened ~1week ago), but I updated the yahfa drivers more recently. Also I keep magisk ~constantly updated. (Btw, I did some tests with LP that ~bricked mydevice and restored nandroid backups, but I ~don't think the restoring caused this as I ~restored nandroid backups ~a week ago again.)
@Frenz75 do you have a mi 10 too? Edit: I ~just saw your signature with the mi 10..
Yes i have Mi 10 8/256GB. In the previous weekly i installed magisk, EdXposed, modules, LP and all worked perfectly. With this rom magisk continue to work normally but in EdXposedManager the LP module disappear. All this is very unnerving...

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Seems that wireless charging on Mi 9 is partially fixed for me. It does charge but there's still remnants of the bug present in the previous two releases. The phone sometimes lights up during charging and tries to unlock itself (facial recognition). In the previous two releases it would also stop charging at that point but at least that no longer happens.

yes, my twrp is 3.5.0_9
It is important to realise that there are two methods of running TWRP through Fastboot. In some cases it is critical which method is used. One method can crash the phone, the other works perfectly. For some phones it may not be important which method is used, but, for instance, in the case of the Mi 10 (umi), it is very important to get this right - it may be the case for some other phones.

The two methods are:

fastboot flash recovery [recovery.img] - puts it permanently into recovery partition - to stay in memory;

fastboot boot [recovery.img] - only boots into the recovery temporarity. After you exit this, the recovery is released from memory.

Yes i have Mi 10 8/256GB. In the previous weekly i installed magisk, EdXposed, modules, LP and all worked perfectly. With this rom magisk continue to work normally but in EdXposedManager the LP module disappear. All this is very unnerving...

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk
Have you tried updating the yahfa drivers for edxposed? I ~did that and the xposed settings appeared on LP. LP vanished ~only twice from edxposed modules about a week ago when I was setting up LP.
But anyways, LP probably isn't the problem. It's probably either edxposed or the rom.

Hmm, did they get updated again?
This time there ~isn't any yafha or sandhook drivers, but a master zip..

Have you tried updating the yahfa drivers for edxposed? I ~did that and the xposed settings appeared on LP. LP vanished ~only twice from edxposed modules about a week ago when I was setting up LP.
But anyways, LP probably isn't the problem. It's probably either edxposed or the rom.

How i do the update? Directly from EdXposed?

I want to use Nova launcher, but when using it and go to recent apps, I cannot go from there to app info.
And I cannot deactivate updater app

@Frenz75 I updated the drivers (while I ~deletedthe previous yahfa ones) and rebooted to apply changes. ~No bootloops, hm

Also @geoorg there's a new version of LP saying that it may fixed root installer for apk files.

EDIT:Nope, it ~still doesn't work well..

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg and Frenz75
Hi!
Since this version I can't install YouTube Vanced. Vanced Manager stays on "Please be patient" on both root or non-root versions. The loading bar keeps moving but I can't use the app unless I force close it.
Is this happening to anyone else?
I use the non root version from this link and have no problem with YT Vanced:

Hi,
Can someone tell me which version has the best battery life for Mi 9T? Battery life is my only concern.
As can be seen from various comments this week, and in previous weeks, some people are making posts without giving their battery enough time to settle down after, for instance, the installation of a new beta ROM. A reasonable conclusion is that on the whole, the duration of battery charges tends to be fairly constant, and it is frequently down to the individual user as to how they put or tweek their settings in order to try and prolong and preserve their battery charge.
(I assume that you are referring to how long, for instance, one charge lasts, and not the actual life of the battery.)

Reactions: geoorg
As can be seen from various comments this week, and in previous weeks, some people are making posts without giving their battery enough time to settle down after, for instance, the installation of a new beta ROM. A reasonable conclusion is that on the whole, the duration of battery charges tends to be fairly constant, and it is frequently down to the individual user as to how they put or tweek their settings in order to try and prolong and preserve their battery charge.
(I assume that you are referring to how long, for instance, one charge lasts, and not the actual life of the battery.)
Another "problem" is that there is a new weekly ~every week (haha), so it's almost always kinda hard to tell if a rom is very or littlebattery consuming..

Anyone can tell ur experience if have laggy animations in the interface? Mi9t pro?

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

so far,from my observation,my phone function quite ok right now

but sometimes,some random apps crash when opening such as editing function inside miui gallery..i dunno why..

K20 Pro, Eu 21.1.14
Everything was ok till yesterday. This morning, all video playback suddenly started acting. Video closes after 5-10sec. Music playing ok in music players.
Tried disabling Google Assistant/Voice Match, no avail.
Any solutions?

maybe you can try to clear cache or clear data the google apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.