MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on Global rom, 12.2.4 Android 11, I try to flash 0623 TWRP version for my LMI , When I try format data, I get error , unable to format data, UNABLE TO REMOVE ENCRYPTION, I dont have passwords or anything on phone, do I need to go back to Andriod 10?

I am on Global rom, 12.2.4 Android 11, I try to flash 0623 TWRP version for my LMI , When I try format data, I get error , unable to format data, UNABLE TO REMOVE ENCRYPTION, I dont have passwords or anything on phone, do I need to go back to Andriod 10?
Try other twrp available here

Flashed on Mi9Se, now it keeps go into recovery, and if I boot into fastboot and type fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img(the TWRP I flashed), it boots into system, what the hell??

Someone tried clean install on mi9T pro and have different experiences?

I've clean installed the previous version (21.1.6) because of the NFC problems with payments. Dirty flashed this version.
I'm using Magisk, latest beta, V4A and YT vanced. No sound issues or lags whatsoever.
One minor inconvenience: I have to reinstall YT vanced every time I reboot.

I've clean installed the previous version (21.1.6) because of the NFC problems with payments. Dirty flashed this version.
I'm using Magisk, latest beta, V4A and YT vanced. No sound issues or lags whatsoever.
One minor inconvenience: I have to reinstall YT vanced every time I reboot.
lagg interface?? laggy animations ??

Plz can you send me link for youtube vanced because it does not work for me

تم الإرسال من Redmi K30 Pro باستخدام Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Anyone else experiencing screenshot failure on first try? I am using the three finger swipe down on RN8 - you get a message it failed, but if you try straight away one more time it works.

Mi 9 lite: battery drain's after New update. How fix It?

what do you expect as an answer ?

did you try this ?

Yeah. I guess my battery is just degraded over time. Might have to replace the battery.
There are several different factors that can determine the rate of degradation of a battery. The actual ROM version has probably one of the smallest affects on it. You have different methods of charging, at different rates, and different voltages. Different chargers may state a rate, but in fact put out another. And then you have the starting point, ie. the quality of the battery, and also how frequently it is charged, from what level, and to what level.
There are still other variables that will affect the actual useful life of a battery.

So, in effect, much of it is in your own hands.

Mi 9 lite: battery drain's after New update. How fix It?
A search on, particularly this week's, forum will show that you will need to charge your phone a few times before you will be in a position to accurately comment on an alleged drain!

I also updated to Magisk 21.4 today and my phone (Mi 9T Pro) got stuck to fastboot. To fix it, I connected my phone to my PC and ran fastboot boot twrp.img to get back to TWRP, and then I flashed the Magisk uninstaller zip and phone booted back to MIUI again. After this I noticed the recovery button shortcut (vol up + power) was taking me back to fastboot instead of TWRP so I ran fastboot boot twrp.img again and flashed TWRP image in TWRP, and while still in TWRP I also flashed Magisk 21.3 and now phone is back running and rooted again.

How to change device from redmi k30 pro to poco f2 pro with build.prop
Plz

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

On my Mi 9Se now I found all the sensors are missing in AIDA64 and not working, only proximity sensor left but also not working.
even rollback to previous version helps nothing, why????
Also I can't active wifi hotspot too!!!

On my Mi 9Se now I found all the sensors are missing in AIDA64 and not working, only proximity sensor left but also not working.
You probably have a problem with the persist partition, restore with a fastboot ROM installation or if you have a back up. Have a look at the first post in the bugs section.

I think others have mentioned this.
Btw, it probably won't do anything, but have you tried testing them from cit?
(Settings->my device->All specs->tap ~3-5 times the kernel version.)
Edit: Or maybe do what the person abobe said, haha.

Problem with pubg sfx sounds, they are very low with headphones.

Only in this version, in the official version these sounds work well

Status
Not open for further replies.