MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you hide magiskmanager ? on my mi9 its now running without "Magisk Prop Config" or some other module / configs.
Same here for Ultra. I'm passing safetynet even after not only disabling but removing Magisk Prop and SafetyNet Fix

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Did someone tried the mi9 of those who previously reported error ( wifi not turning on) ?
Is it fixed in this build? Only answer those, please do not spam if you not one of those.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Updated Mi 9T. All good so far. It feels less smoother than previous rom. Of course EU team has got nothing to do with it. Xiaomi sometimes messes a few weekly releases. Will wait a day for the rom to settle.
Unlike Previous versions, the idle apps are being closed often with this release. Like even messages app and a few app reloads within an hour.
In previous build, even after few hours, most apps stayed in ram. Anyone feels the same?

Which safetyNet App app your use to test?
Play store few app

3 App i test
1) fail
2)passed
3)success

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-14-16-49-308_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-14-16-49-308_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
Google Pay is not working, saying "phone doesn't meet security requirements".

Uninstall\reinstall, cache\data clearing doesn't help. SafetyNet check ok, device is "certified" in Play Store.

Mi 9T Pro. Anybody with the same problem?

Mi9
Already after the first MIUI12.5 update I had enormous problems with music playback via BT. Permanent problems with codecs, music stopped after about 3-5 seconds, then it continued. I had to switch off the AAC codec support on my Xiaomi BT headphones, then it continued without stopping.
However, after today's update, the game goes with all codecs and all my BT headphones with 2-5 seconds play then it stops then after a few seconds it continues. This affects both online and offline music.
With MIUI12 everything went absolutely flawlessly, since 12.5 permanent problems.
Can anyone also confirm this?

All working fine except app lock... we can see app notifications always as we did hide it in settings. We cant hide app notifications

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Well my 20W wireless charging still isn't working with my Mi 9.

Same for me. Does it work when charging animation is turned off? Cause I'm also considering a hardware failure on my Mi 9. It doesn't even work when charging animation is turned off, which did the trick for others as a workaround.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a Redmi Note 8. After flashing through TWRP, the white MIUI inscription has been standing for an hour and the phone does not start up. What could have gone wrong? And what would you advise to do now?

Great job on the rom! The only issue I've noticed so far is the Redmi logo on boot on Mi 9T Pro, since version 21.1.6. Is anyone else having this issue?

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk
You can install one of my "patch" in TWRP for Mi 9T Pro here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xİaomİ-eu-old-splash-screen.59199/post-581890

MI 10, with this update the situation has worsened, before I only had the CTS failed, now everything goes into failed.
I already deleted data and cache of Google play store e Google play service.
I havent root or magisk.
Already answered earlier (page 1) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-1-13-14.59414/post-584615

Last edited:
Reactions: Faeljfbr
Hello, I have a Redmi Note 8. After flashing through TWRP, the white MIUI inscription has been standing for an hour and the phone does not start up. What could have gone wrong? And what would you advise to do now?

Reboot, flash again, wipe cache davlik, format data, disable magisk module, uninstall magik...

Mi9 se Boot time is longer. proximity sensor works fine. Better battery life. Quick charge faster. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: lakyljuk
Xiaomi 10 ultra
Dual app choose photo got problem
Cant access

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-15-20-28-746_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-15-20-28-746_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 167
Mi9lite

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-10-19-41-204_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg