MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I use an note7pro and the last Xiaomi.eu Rom with TWRP 3.5.0_9.1. The Phone lost all Sensors. What can i do that all Sensors works? Phone is Rootet.

Does anybody experience lag while playing a video clip or scrolling though feeds from an app (like Facebook, Instagram, chrome, whatsapp and other apps)?

They video's will play, but lag during playback... Did a dirty flash from last version on my Mi 9.

Last edited:
If no-one can provide a solution, I can suggest two ways forward:
- Install a ROM that you know works (you have to look at the options if you are downgrading any versions);
- Try a Factory reset - (if done from within TWRP, you should keep all of your files).
I can't install it, I'd downgrade to last android 10 Miui.

I installed it with a factory reset.

It's related with Android 11.
Doesn't anyone have this problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi10 - I'm missing scheduled DND sessions, I can now only set one start/end time but I need to set multiple for weekdays and weekend. Can wee please have that feature back as before or can someone explain why this feature was removed in the latest version?View attachment 34244
On mi 9 there are automated tasks under settings-battery-battery.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

These are my takes so far. Redmi Note 8.

No icons animation. Sad. I tried different themes, nothing.

No ACC on Bluetooth. It was present and working fine on MIUI 12.3 Android 10. Probably was replaced with this Absolute Volume.

Overall, its still a new experience on android 11 for RN8, it will only get better with future releases
I just tested the BT with some speakers that I know have AAC support, it shows and they work fine. RN8 BT is working great on A11.
Screenshot_2021-01-17-12-03-58-673_com.android.settings.jpg

I just tested the BT with some speakers that I know have AAC support, it shows and they work fine. RN8 BT is working great on A11.

I have no issues as well. Perhaps a clean install will help or check possible install 3rd party apps or module

Wireless Charging takes 1.5 times more time. Still Antutu benchmark falls behind the Chinese version. About 60000 points.

No doesn't happen on standard gallery.
Also look at permissions for standard gallery
(Has same name as 3rd party gallery)

Look it has green tick...
My 3rd party gallery doesnt get tick
30de1cc986bec48394fee3beaede0591.jpg

I think this is miui bug.
Doesn't give the full permission to 3rd party gallery
4f009d3027166601cfcfcdac088e8f99.jpg
Hello, its almost the same... In Google photos every time i delete a photo asks to confirm... A little bit annoying..
e790873d88e0bcbac0463cf9845f3589.jpg

Enviado do meu Mi 9 Lite através do Tapatalk

Reactions: fatjoez
Had that problem too, on my lmi device with 21.1.6 ROM (german Interface). Coming from 12.2.2 Stable, I had to format data for this, but restored my apps and settings from the cloud, and after setup ran into that problem with the same crash report.

Turns out the culprit were DND Settings in the Sound and Vibration settings. You can set a timetable to DND activation there, but this timetable cannt be displayed (Alarm$DaysOfWeek.getcoded() fails).

I was able to solve that problem by excluding device settings from restoring from the cloud in the setup process. Obviously, that meant wiping data and repeating the setup process.

On the plus side, dirty flashing to 21.1.13 did not lead to the same problem. All is working fine now.
Thanks.
The issue is solved by the clean flash and do not restore "settings" during the Google account setup and restore process.

Reactions: cgdams
The twrp not asking for password, pattern, pin?

I have disabled all, pattern, pin, password...fingerprint, twrp no ask anything.
I have also format data, clean data 2 days ago, , during the day i can reboot the phone without problem, but in the morning after recharge battery in the night, when i turn on phone, seems to go in soft bootloop, not reponse to anything, i have to take press the power botton, and then start well.

Last edited:
Finally updated to this rom after 5 mths. Huge increase on general performance.
None problems yet. (Tucana)

A great thanks goes for all devs for their efforts.
How are gestures working? For me when using gestures, wallpaper blur is flickering and gestures are slow after updating to this build.

I just found out what's the problem with the SMS. If Volte is enabled cannot send regular sms. Can someone else check this issue? I'm on latest beta 21.01.13 on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro
Also volte icon in status bar is missing in the last 2 updates. Will this be fixed in the next update?
Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

I just found out what's the problem with the SMS. If Volte is enabled cannot send regular sms. Can someone else check this issue? I'm on latest beta 21.01.13 on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro
Also volte icon in status bar is missing in the last 2 updates. Will this be fixed in the next update?
No issues here with Poco f2 Pro , volte is enabled , regular sms works for me ( wind gr )..
Probably is connected with mobile provider at each country ..
This issue ( to disable volte for using sms ) happened to Poco f2 Pro with Vodafone gr for example or other provider in my country..

No issues here with Poco f2 Pro , volte is enabled , regular sms works for me ( wind gr )..
Probably is connected with mobile provider at each country ..
This issue ( to disable volte for using sms ) happened to Poco f2 Pro with Vodafone gr for example or other provider in my country..
It was working before the update of the 21.01.06. and also the volte icon was present in the status bar. After update of 21.01.06 icon is missing and the problem occurs. I don't think is related to the mobile provider ...

I have no issues as well. Perhaps a clean install will help or check possible install 3rd party apps or module
Well the BT on the RN8 was a real mess up to a few weeklies ago, very low range, crappy quality, etc. Now especially on this second A11 weekly, it is working like it is a different, proper phone. With media absolute volume proper sending and receiving of files and codecs so far.

On my Mi 9, I couldn't root with Magisk v21.2, I got a message like this :

Installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/Magisk-v21.2.zip'
Checking for Digest file...
No digest file found for '/sdcard/Download/Magisk-v21.2.zip'. Please unselect Enable Digest verification to restore.
E:Aborting zip install: Digest verification failed

Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/Magisk-v21.2.zip'

Solved by using Magisk v20.4 It's works good.

And the Magisk v21.3 It's works good also.

Please note the official Magisk website is not update, go to the latest Magisk Github repo.

Does anybody experience lag while playing a video clip or scrolling though feeds from an app (like Facebook, Instagram, chrome, whatsapp and other apps)?

They video's will play, but lag during playback... Did a dirty flash from last version on my Mi 9.
Turn off Voice Match. Its a known bug. Also turn off Google Assistant feature in any app that uses voice control. I was using Waze yesterday, and sound lagging issues came back!

Hello, I was on Mi10 Ultra on latest version of stable ROM. I downloaded ZIP of WEEKLY 21.1.13 for my phone and installed in Recovery via TWRP without errors. After installation however I am in constant boot loop to TWRP. Did such thing occur to you and what can I do to successfully install and launch this build? I have TWRP and phone unlocked, no Magisk installed at all

Last edited:
Hello, I was on Mi10 Ultra on latest version of stable ROM. I downloaded ZIP of WEEKLY 21.1.13 for my phone and installed in Recovery via TWRP without errors. After installation however I am in constant boot loop to TWRP. Did such thing occur to you and what can I do to successfully install and launch this build? I have TWRP and phone unlocked, no Magisk installed at all
Try to make a clean flash, you must do "swipe to factory reset".

Status
Not open for further replies.