MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello im new in this Forum. I have a Mi 10 umi.
I have weekly 21.1.6
When i Download the new weekly and Go ota then restart my Phone in twrp.
But nothing Install.
Can me Help pls ?

Mfg

Mi9: Since last two releases the toggles in toggle list don't react optically after clicking. I have to leave the toggle list and have to go in again.

Well, try, if you want, to download the update on pc, boot into fastboot, run the commands and with mtp (while in twrp) move it into the phone and flash it.

@Iain_B remember when I had asked why ~5gb or ram were used on my phone? (One of my early posts.) It turns out, ~5gb of ram weren't used (~only 3-3.5were). I thought the ram usage status was showing the ram used, not the ram which wasn't used, haha.
Now there are now there are so many different options you can set, for instance how long an app stays in memory, emptying cache, going into sleep mode, etc. etc. Many of these can have an affect on what stays in or goes from memory. So it might also make a difference as to at what stage you check your memory.

Does not do a thing, text is still invisible. I think those options apply for the apps listed below in the individual app settings. All I ask for is to allow all apps to put in that menu as the first version of MIUI 12 included all apps.

The new xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5 is lagging on my Mi 9, since like the first build. Anyone else having this issue? This phone just doesn't feel like a Snapdragon 855 device anymore. It's slow and lags are all over. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!
Well, the normal option available is a Factory reset if your phone is not functioning as you would expect it to. If the factory reset is done from within TWRP, you would normally keep your files.

Does not do a thing, text is still invisible. I think those options apply for the apps listed below in the individual app settings. All I ask for is to allow all apps to put in that menu as the first version of MIUI 12 included all apps.
Are you having this issue with ALLL apps?
Or just SOME apps?
Have you really checked that the app itself is optimized for dark mode?

ALL USER APPS are show in the individual apps list.

Reactions: dexterv
Now there are now there are so many different options you can set, for instance how long an app stays in memory, emptying cache, going into sleep mode, etc. etc. Many of these can have an affect on what stays in or goes from memory. So it might also make a difference as to at what stage you check your memory.
Haha, didn't say I had issues with ram, but I realised the ram usage status was showing the ram that wasn't used, instead of the ram used. Thus, my phone uses less ram than I ~thought, haha.

Are you having this issue with ALLL apps?
Or just SOME apps?
Have you really checked that the app itself is optimized for dark mode?

ALL USER APPS are show in the individual apps list.
I ~have some apps with that issue. Particularily, one installed by me and not from google play.

After update to 21.1.20, I can't see the individual apps on Dark Mode settings. When I'm on 21.1.13 I can see all apps there. Is this an update problem?

Update: I accidentally discover this but if you swipe on that screen you'll see the list of individual apps. See the attached video.

Note: Start swiping from the text on the upper part

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/600aebf66306b/Screenrecorder-2021-01-22-16-10-29-962_0_COMPRESSED.mp4

Last edited:
Hi there
I have a general question.
Since the gesture control apparently does not work with the Nova launcher with Android 11, there may be another launcher with a similar range of functions as the Nova but where the gesture control still works?

I ~have some apps with that issue. Particularily, one installed by me and not from google play.
That is the issue with the apps.
Not an issue with dark mode.
The devs of the apps should do a better job at optimizing their app for modern technologies.

After update to 21.1.20, I can't see the individual apps on Dark Mode settings. When I'm on 21.1.13 I can see all apps there. Is this an update problem?

Update: I accidentally discover this but if you swipe on that screen you'll see the list of individual apps. See the attached video.

Note: Start swiping from the text on the upper part

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/600aebf66306b/Screenrecorder-2021-01-22-16-10-29-962_0_COMPRESSED.mp4
This has been a known workaround for sometime now ;)

Reactions: Poney70
Why no more edit options in Gallery app/extra beautify on latest eu gallery?
I miss it too so i made a port of the previous gallery with this features...it works with stable android 11 on my device but not with this weekly.

Reactions: Izarsha
Hi there
I have a general question.
Since the gesture control apparently does not work with the Nova launcher with Android 11, there may be another launcher with a similar range of functions as the Nova but where the gesture control still works?
No launcher like that.

So use a combo of FNG and Nova launcher

Maps FC again and again.
2fbd884413e133721e7d4ec9fe4a4985.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.