MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Iain_B, publicación: 586689, miembro: 80345"]
Mi 10 (umi) descargado e instalado.
Como de costumbre, sencillo, sin problemas. SafetyNet todavía está marcado como Aprobado.
De hecho, el arranque inicial tomó menos tiempo del que pensé.
[/CITAR]
Serías tan amable de hacer un tutorial con twrp correcto, magisk si hace falta.... siempre hice todos los xiaomi que tuve, pero este mi 10 lo intenté una vez y tuve que recuperarlo. He leído y reeleído diferentes post y no me queda nada claro. gracias

Maps FC again and again.
2fbd884413e133721e7d4ec9fe4a4985.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Try downgrading maps to a lower version like 10.49.3

Are you having this issue with ALLL apps?
Or just SOME apps?
Have you really checked that the app itself is optimized for dark mode?

ALL USER APPS are show in the individual apps list.
I'll have a look. The apps were listed under the individual app settings before so I don't know why they are not there now.

Guys, please explain.
For Mi9 SE they say you should go to TWRP via fastboot. How do I do this? I suppose there is no fastboot command for this?

Apps are listed there, It's a game beginning with A that was at the top of the list on the first build of the MIUI 12 release from this site.
Games are removed from dark mode apps list
And that is very reasonable

Since update to Andry 11 most of the gestures on Redmi Note 8 stopped working. Anybody has idea why?

About the boot sound, you didn't need to go all Chuck Norris and delete stuff...just because you can.

Simply disable it in
Settings > sound & vibration > additional settings > boot audio

Cheers! :cool:
Thanks for the hint! Bootanimations are boring and overrated anyways - so I got the nice floating "android" now. I like more Jackie Chan style - just sayin'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Games are removed from dark mode apps list
And that is very reasonable
Well it's annoying as its making 3 games difficult to play with dark mode on. The first release had the games listed and it didnt cause any other issues.

Last edited:
After flashing this rom the Widevine is now L3 (before is L1) on my Mi 9T Pro

* Issue appeared after updating from 21.1.14 to 21.1.20
You sure you had widevine l1 with 21.1.14? Apparently it needs patches from global version to make it work, which is not available for mi 9t pro yet.

I've been seeing a lot about "widevine". The word is new to me, Can someone please tell me what is it? And should I be worried about it too on my phone(Mi10TLite)? If yes, how can I know if my device had an issue with this?

Googling "widevine" should help you the most.
Btw, it's a thing for Netflix like apps.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Reactions: Mazzarion
You can turn the boot animation sound from Settings>Sound...>Additional...>Boot audio. I don't see the drops in Wifi. You might be right about the wipes, but it's a habit for me.
My block is overcrowded with Wifi Routers so maybe we have just too much overlay in the area.

Mi11: the cloud backup doesnt seem to work. Last backup in my cloud is from 13th january.

If I want to start the backup manually, nothing happends, if I try it 2-3 times there is an error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-22-18-21-49-212_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-22-18-21-49-212_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 166
Mi11: afetr upgrade from stable to weekly:
- on control center if long pressing on Nest Mini box, it crashes
- wifi is shaky: when phone turns screen off, when I turn on the wifi signal is at max but no intyernet connection

I went with a clean install on my Mi10T Lite, i couldnt change from 60hz to 120hz anymore, under Display, the Refresh rate option, Reading mode option and also color scheme option was gone, apps were also lagging as if they had no graphic acceleration.
Tried to downgrade back but it was still there, went with a clean install and so far no problems.

Send me recovery.log
Advanced/copy log
Open terminal
adb pull tmp/recovery.log
Hmm, dunno what Im doing wrong. But when i try to pull it says "remote object 'tmp/recovery.log' does not exist"
Though recovery saving logs to "data/media/0/recovery.log", but even with this path nothing to pull

Fix the WiFi on Mi11 please!!!!!!!! It also gets disconnected too easily...
Dunno what the problem is, till yesterday on stable all as perfectly fine, as of this morning after upgarde to weekly its a pain in the neck

Bug in Dual apps/ WhatsApp - Mi 10 UMI
When ever I downloads a pic from WhatsApp(dual one)after i click on it to see it, it shows that i didn't download and need to redownload and it's occurs more and more
but when i go to dual apps storage, it shows the file, at fact multiple file whenever I tab the download button but WhatsApp doesn't open the pic just the download icon every time!

Attachments

• 1611337776334.jpg
    1611337776334.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 1611337776338.jpg
    1611337776338.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 1611337776340.jpg
    1611337776340.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reactions: fabiodifa
No way... WiFi is totally broken... Now I'm left without a phoen connected to the Internet, because my house is not reached by 4G

Hmm, dunno what Im doing wrong. But when i try to pull it says "remote object 'tmp/recovery.log' does not exist"
Though recovery saving logs to "data/media/0/recovery.log", but even with this path nothing to pull
If you have otg usb , try it

Status
Not open for further replies.