MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking to flash this rom on my mi 9 lite(pyxis).
What do you suggest me?Any bugs?

I updated to 21.1.20 but the updater still says I can update to 21.1.20 is there a way to fix this? Or should I just wait until the next update.
This ROM's version has been reuploaded for Mi 9 and Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro to add missing Widevine L1 libs (Widevine level is L3 in the first 21.1.20 release) If you don't care of Widevine L1 you can wait until the next week. ^^

Reactions: robertosinesi
This ROM's version has been reuploaded for Mi 9 and Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro to add missing Widevine L1 libs (Widevine level is L3 in the first 21.1.20 release) If you don't care of Widevine L1 you can wait until the next week. ^^
Oh Thanks :) I'll wait until next week then. Since I don't really watch movies anyways. Thanks for the reply

Ok I will try to make a summary of my feedbacks here. Please consider this is my very first Xiaomi Phone, I'm not used to MIUI so some feedbacks may be related to MIUI in general and not to this weekly;

Phone Mi11

- WiFi unstable: at first all was ok, after a while although WiFi signal was 100% there was no way I could get to internet (no error though, just waiting waiting waiting), eventually wifi started dropping and reconnecting. Going back to stable solved.
- Priority notifications: if I lo g press on a notification I cannot choose silent/priority/normal
- No volte in status bar and no hd icon in dialer
- If notification styles is set to Android, some notifications are not fully readable: for ex google dialer notification during a call is white text on white background
- Is "use app icon for notifications" is off, in status bar I see b/w icons but on lock screen they are still in colour
- Long press on home screen is very slow, you need to press for some seconds
- If I pull down notifications from top lefts, I cannot pull down on top the control pannel from top right: I first need to pull up notifications.
- On control panel, long pressing on Nest Mini speaker box crashes the panel

Mi 10 umi flashed successfully.One and only problem, that after every boot Mi Connect force closing. Everything else is great

Guys, anyone have this issue ?
It looks like the second whatsapp can't reach the storage that have been made for dual apps!

Mi9SE here, I just tried, and it's working fine. Cloned whatsapp downloaded the picture and I can see it just fine, even if I tell whatsapp to ask before download a file, whenever I tap to download, the image is downloaded and displayed correctly.

Ok I will try to make a summary of my feedbacks here. Please consider this is my very first Xiaomi Phone, I'm not used to MIUI so some feedbacks may be related to MIUI in general and not to this weekly;

Phone Mi11

- WiFi unstable: at first all was ok, after a while although WiFi signal was 100% there was no way I could get to internet (no error though, just waiting waiting waiting), eventually wifi started dropping and reconnecting. Going back to stable solved.
- Priority notifications: if I lo g press on a notification I cannot choose silent/priority/normal
- No volte in status bar and no hd icon in dialer
- If notification styles is set to Android, some notifications are not fully readable: for ex google dialer notification during a call is white text on white background
- Is "use app icon for notifications" is off, in status bar I see b/w icons but on lock screen they are still in colour
- Long press on home screen is very slow, you need to press for some seconds
- If I pull down notifications from top lefts, I cannot pull down on top the control pannel from top right: I first need to pull up notifications.
- On control panel, long pressing on Nest Mini speaker box crashes the panel
Are you actually using the custom ROM from xiaomi.eu? This forum is for that it is not official Xiaomi board, that would be Mi Community. Enjoy your new phone.

Hi guys, mi 10 here, I have this annoying problem with latest 3 roms: from time to time, when I'm listening music with Bluetooth, suddenly I lose audio output. At this point, if I open a YouTube video the stream is slowed down and without audio. Only way to fix this is through a reboot. It happens very often with this latest rom. Google voice match is deactivated. Any clues? Thanks

Are you actually using the custom ROM from xiaomi.eu? This forum is for that it is not official Xiaomi board, that would be Mi Community. Enjoy your new phone.

Of course I am: read carefully what I wrote...
I have a Mi11 with xiaomi.eu, first installed stable and then this weekly.
I am reporting my opinion so far, but since this is also my first miui phone, I am not sure what is an issue of this weekly, what is an issue of xiaomi.eu in general and what is an issue of miui in general.

anyone know why my home screen wallpaper change randomly every day on this weekly rom. is there an option I could disable.
With k20 pro

Hi guys, mi 10 here, I have this annoying problem with latest 3 roms: from time to time, when I'm listening music with Bluetooth, suddenly I lose audio output. At this point, if I open a YouTube video the stream is slowed down and without audio. Only way to fix this is through a reboot. It happens very often with this latest rom. Google voice match is deactivated. Any clues? Thanks
Do you use Viper4Android? I allways lost BT connection to my car until i uninstalled viper...

Can someone confirm that V4A isn't working?

Do you use Viper4Android? I allways lost BT connection to my car until i uninstalled viper...

Hi. On my Mi9T Pro, i use magisk and Viper4Android, no problems with BT connection.

No man, i don't...my problem is not about losing Bluetooth connection...

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

First thanks for your great job!
I found a problem on Mi10
Automated tasks not working proper.
I set airplane mode between 23.00 and 6.30. With 23.00 fight mode starts but will not end 6.30
+1 I can confirm the issue on Mi9T and Poco F2. It starts the task (example WiFi off from 23.30 - 07:00) but does not stop the task, should switch on at 07:00.

Reactions: frofa and Poney70
Greeting. I need help, I got an update to android 11, version MIUI V12.1.1.0RFNXMIXM, I downloaded it regularly and left it for later to install, when I took to install, the update no longer exists, and when I look for updates again it says that there is no new version. Did anyone have such a problem, what should I do now? it's my note 10 lite

Bricked?
I have Redmi Note 8t and it has latest official rom.
1. unlocked bootloader
2. installed twrp
3. copied rom to device
4. booted to recovery
5. installed rom without error
6. rebooted device
I have done this many many times without any problem...

For some reason it doesn't boot:
pressing power -> vibrates and backlight flashes
pressing power + vol up -> vibrates and backlight flashes
pressing power + vol down -> vibrates and fastboot logo flashes

Any ideas to bring it back to life?

Bricked?
1. unlocked bootloader
2. installed twrp
3. copied rom to device
4. booted to recovery
6. rebooted device

Though you have to format data , reboot to twrp then flash the rom because you're having official rom , i don't think that your problem is this..
Probably you flash wrong twrp and rom , this blinking you said is not a good sign ..
I think that you flash a twrp for ginkgo device and then you flash ginkgo rom , your device is "willow" HMNote8T not HMNOTE8 "ginkgo" ..
Phone bricked really good , you need someone with EDL authorized account to unbrick it .. at most cases you have to pay for this almost 20-30 Euro .. i don't have further informations about this , never need it ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Bricked?
1. unlocked bootloader
2. installed twrp
3. copied rom to device
4. booted to recovery
6. rebooted device

As long as you can access fast boot everything is fine.
Look for original Rom and try again. Sear for a tutorial.
You don't have to pay money if you do it right..

• Sad
Reactions: gkalen
Greeting. I need help, I got an update to android 11, version MIUI V12.1.1.0RFNXMIXM, I downloaded it regularly and left it for later to install, when I took to install, the update no longer exists, and when I look for updates again it says that there is no new version. Did anyone have such a problem, what should I do now? it's my note 10 lite
Just download the zip file andnflash via twrp.
Double check the version.

Status
Not open for further replies.