MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with (gallery) it's used a lot of data without opening it and I can't disable Wi-Fi usage for it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-23-22-51-17-879_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-23-22-51-17-879_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 189
My device doesn't show Always on display, its not in settings. I remember back in Official Stable Rom that the option was there, although turning it on does nothing

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
Your device has IPS LCD display so you never had always on display

Reactions: dexterv and gkalen
I really hope that some developer or moderator reads me.

since they released miui 12.5, multitasking (it will divide the screen in 2) has become unusable, the screen blinks a lot in black and the gestures to go home do not work, only back, and not to mention the gesture of switching applications, it is impossible.
I invite you to use those options and see that it is failing a lot and I hope that it can be used well as before.

In the first release of miui 12.5, the battery was incredible, it lasted a long time before charging, but since the second it no longer gives that performance, I don't know what could have been there.

thank you anyway to everyone and to the development team of the Mi 9 SE.

Cheers!!
Split screen totally works.
Are you using default launcher?

Reactions: dexterv
I found out that installing Magisk 21.4 makes the proximity sensor don't work.

Is there a way to root my device without making the proximity sensor useless?

Hii, I tried to install the weekly rom, but after install the rom, switch my twrp for twrp CN version, and don't boot in system, only boot in recovery mode.
Now, i don't have system? Can someon hel me ?

Phone: Pocofone F2 PRO

My Steps:
Unlock bootloader
Install TWRP via fastboot
format data
Install Weekly eu rom from OTG and internal
with the same result, don't boot in system.

Any suggestion ?
Try to format data , type yes , hit enter ..
Then go back to twrp main menu and choose to Reboot to system .. do not flash rom again as you already flash it ..

is there any proven application to monitor the battery because the built-in statistics show a maximum of 24 hours and I can not check the full screen turn-on time if from charging to charging
Check these:

@shoo_ash & @Dostname Here is the patch (to install in TWRP) to modify the fingerprint build info to "raphael" (aimed for Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, but also working on Mi 9T/Redmi K20!) => TWRP_RAPHAEL_12.0.3.0_China_ROM_info_2020-06-01.zip

EDIT: With this patch, I can install and play "Basketball Arena" from the Play Store on my Mi 9T "davinci". :)

INFO: This patch should only be installed on 21.1.13 and later. Anyway, it also includes a security check to avoid any issue. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: shoo_ash
Depends - if you open the camera by swiping left on the lockscreen, you will get back there (and not the home screen) because otherwise you could simply get around unlocking. If you open the camera from the open screen - not.
For me it goes to lock screen always.

For mi 11 there is no recovery rom yet , only fastboot EU rom , format data included at .bat file , cannot be done other way ..
He have to choose the bat file with format data not the update file..
Well it worked for me: I run update .bat of .13 and it worked
And I can tell from a very some fact: on .20 I can swipe down notifications from top left and then control panel from top right, while now that I'm back on .13 if I swipe down left I cannot swipe down right.

Last edited:
Thanks Devs and everyone else for this ROM and guidance.
My phone Mi 10 Pro (CMI) was working fine for days but now not working. Started getting apps force closing and then it rebooted but didn't come on. It stays on MIUI screen for more than 10 minutes and then loaded up somethings I can't remember but apart of the writing there is START and EXIT. I choose start and it loaded something called MIUI Rescue System and wanting me to connect to WI-FI.

Please, someone understand this guide me, does this process going to WIPE everything on my phone? Is it advisable to carry on with the MIUI Rescue System Process?

My phone not coming on and when I reboot to recovery, it not accepting my Pattern, giving error about something something XML FILE?

Please, what can I do to get my phone back working again without losing my Data and Personal Files?

Waiting Patiently for replies, thanks everyone.

Ok apologize but I need to repeat it: on my Mi11 somehow after a while the internet connection thru wifi gets broken. The wifi remain on but internet connection is lost.

I have Tucana and I am using the latest version. I found a bug. When the alarm is activated, I cannot turn it off until I unlock it with a fingerprint reader.

I have Tucana and I am using the latest version. I found a bug. When the alarm is activated, I cannot turn it off until I unlock it with a fingerprint reader.
Bug or feature? All devices seem to have this behavior with alarms since this update. ;)

Reactions: geoorg
Or maybe someone can help in troubleshooting: there's also a 10T user with same issue
I was able to fix my Wifi. I can connect to 5ghz and the connection is stable. what i did was:

Clear dalvik cache and Cache
Reflash the rom
Flash Magisk Uninstaller (if you have root)
Change wifi router settings of 5Ghz by changing the channel to 124

I don't know what steps fix my Wifi issue. What i do know is uninstalling magisk also fixed my proximity sensor issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.