MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it doesn't, because on official ROMs you don't get all the hidden features we unlock. You're comparing apples to oranges here. Some of the new features' libraries are conflicting, causing a repeated re-download. I already stumbled upon a solution for the next release.
Okay, thank you for your reply

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello I have problem with the Xiaomi.eu Beta Roms, always when I make a new installation, maybe 3 hours or more the system will be come fails with the installed apps and when I restart the phone stuck in Miui logo bootloop

Hello I have problem with the Xiaomi.eu Beta Roms, always when I make a new installation, maybe 3 hours or more the system will be come fails with the installed apps and when I restart the phone stuck in Miui logo bootloop

Perhaps its time for a clean install. Remove magisk and do it from scratch.

Thanks for the hard work on this Rom ...

the wifi of my Mi9 does not work in the 5Ghz range. It only works in the 2Ghz range.

When I connect it in 5Ghz range then the connection comes up, disconnects again and reconnects etc.

This is only since Andorid 11
Same here, I tried all the recommendations like using a free channel etc. Didn't help...5Ghz connects and after a short while a message pops up "this WLAN hast no connection to the internet" Went back to 12 stable and everything's fine again

Hi there!

In general, the ROM works fine on my HM K30S Ultra. Thanks a lot for this release.
Here a few things would be great to improve on the next version:
- I`m experiencing an animation lags sometimes on the home screen and the Phone app.
- Super wallpaper stops working after reboot.
- Auto brightness feature doesn’t actually adjust the screen brightness. I can see how the fader moves, but the brightness doesn`t changing at all. And it works fine manually.
- Proximity sensor needs some attention as well.

One more thing which is not related to the ROM probably: the Google Play Services drains battery too much. Sometimes it takes up to 8%. Does someone have a working solution how to solve it?

Thanks a lot again.

Reactions: jenaplisken
If you are aware that "this had been reported and confirmed here several time" then why report again?
If you have a solution share with us if not hold your peace and wait for when a solution comes up.
Learn to read, don't patronize unless you understood the post. It wasn't reported yet THAT IT DOES NOT EVEN TURN ON THE SECOND DAY. That's an addition to the bug report that's fully warranted.

One more thing which is not related to the ROM probably: the Google Play Services drains battery too much. Sometimes it takes up to 8%. Does someone have a working solution how to solve it?
Um, have you tried to force stop the google play store, google play services and google services, deleting their data and disabling and reenabing them?
(Note: if you keep your wifi on afterwards google play store and google play services should probably update to the latest version)

Um, have you tried to force stop the google play store, google play services and google services, deleting their data and disabling and reenabing them?
(Note: if you keep your wifi on afterwards google play store and google play services should probably update to the latest version)
Yes, I tried to do so. Doesn`t work for me…

You need to boot twrp through fastboot, using
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
... and for those who do not have the TWRP above, here is the link. This is for the Mi 10 (umi).
But, DO REMEMBER - this is only for booting (temporary). DO NOT FLASH this version of TWRP.
This decrypts, and will work with a pattern, not code. It takes about 70 seconds to load up, and you have to click a few mms below the target.
Use the Fastboot command:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
(as above).

However, if you are stuck in a loop from using the wrong TWRP, you can try flashing the following TWRP is 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) - from GitHub
Use the Fastboot command:
fastboot flash recovery umi-3.4.0-11.0-1110.img
This puts this TWRP into the recovery partition - this is permanent, until replaced.

Do NOT confuse the two.

Last edited:
hello there

i have some weird problem (MI 9T Pro)

Find My Device inside device admin apps are always missing / turn off when i restart my phone on the latest version..

the problem didnt happen in previous version

any ideas?

Bug in Alarm App, I think so.
Feature...? Its absoluly awful and annoying

This rom is all perfect, but from this morning i see the bug in alarm app too. It's very stressful at 5:00 AM to understand that i have to unlock the phone before snooze the alarm.

Reactions: vcdwelt
Hi there!

In general, the ROM works fine on my HM K30S Ultra. Thanks a lot for this release.
Here a few things would be great to improve on the next version:
- I`m experiencing an animation lags sometimes on the home screen and the Phone app.
- Super wallpaper stops working after reboot.
- Auto brightness feature doesn’t actually adjust the screen brightness. I can see how the fader moves, but the brightness doesn`t changing at all. And it works fine manually.
- Proximity sensor needs some attention as well.

Thanks a lot again.
I noted the same bugs on Mi10T Pro.
Another bug found: I set a photo for the lock screen and when I restart the phone, the photo shows up enlarged (zoomed)

Reactions: thegios
Mi11
1. Autobrightness not working (slider moves but screen brightness does not change)

EDIT: only when dimming it does not work

Be calm.. Time for tea time :) and for bugs, there is a bug section…
I am super calm - that doesn't mean I have to accept patronizing comments from someone who obviously cannot understand a simple text.

And regarding your reply: if this section here isn't for reporting version-specific bugs, then what remains? "Help I only get bootloops after tinkering with my phone without having basic knowledge about what I do"-posts? Sorry, das wär mir echt zu blöd!

Hello fantastic rom I do not know if it happens to someone else but when it comes to restarting the phone does not restart and I know get caught On the other hand when the alarm sounds I have to always put the fingerprint by the way I have a Mi 9

Status
Not open for further replies.