MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Does anyone get the new Mi Wetter super wall paper to run? I don't see the current weather conditions. The AOD always shows only one sun. The weather app has all the necessary rights.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Even on my 9 there is always the sun, oh well I'm in Sicily but even here it sometimes rains.

Reactions: xeGox
I just found out, Proximity sensor doesn't work while headset/earphone is plugged.

I test on call and on CIT without earphone, proximity sensor works.
I test on call and on CIT with earphone plugged, proximity doesn't work.

On call i kinda understand why it doesn't need proximity sensor, but while testing CIT whilst the earphone is plugged, proximity sensor isn't responsive, even when I unplug it, still unresponsive unless i close and open CIT with earphones unplugged.

thank you for keep my mi 9 lite updated til now. I have succesfully installed this 21.1.28. But my netflix is L3. How should I do to restore L1. Already tried to delete app data and cache.

someone with active bug in mi9t?
here it seems that dont enter in deep sleep....

most of the time stays active, then after a long time enter in deep sleep....

Last edited:
My jdownloader has been running for 2.5 hours now and has just downloaded 200 MB down, to push that to too much access is a joke

mi note 10 ? i ahve it too anybody can say if the update run good ore bad ?

Running perfectly here on Mi Note 10 (tucana). Dirty flashed over last week's release -- no lag or obvious bugs so far. Also flashed Magisk 21.4 without issue; SafetyNet passed both basicIntegrity and ctsProfile.

Dirty flash in mi 9 lite a litle lag at start but everythings fine now... And i get back l1 widevine
Thanks developers
My mi 9 lite never get L1 from day 1. After use EU rom, never get L1.
This is first time that EU rom mentioned aboit Mi9 lite will get L1.

But I still get L3 for Netflix. How you get it?

I risked angering the admin by doing this, but I have to tell a potential problem on SourceForge.. the folders are messed up, one is empty and another is only having an item that is not accessible. I have total respect to the developers.. i just thought of sharing this issue that can get a fix probably from our end. But if that issue is SourceForge's fault, I am sorry and I will wait patiently.

ebc2fdeb88ff802d775eb93e8d20bc86.jpg
f210a2c731cba9c639eb29afb8e7dabe.jpg

-------------------------Please see-----------------------
Here is a hamster pic to ease everyone reading my post. I love you all.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
dc29022c554abf5e40fb5d300bcd82c9.jpg

Last edited:
after miui 12.5,shot on at camera setting has gone..and also count step not working..redmi note 7...beside those all good

After 2,5 h my waiting time to unlock my new Mi 11 will be over, and i can install Xiaomi.eu rom, but.. i think i can't install it today, because nothing downloads from this AFH.. evrything is veeery slow today :(

it was the longest download in my life ... More than two hours ... But in the end everything works well. Finally, the screenshot is working fine. RN8.

All of you guys that have l3 try delete cache play store play services and Netflix too.
For me working.. I have l3 now i have l1.
Try it

Status
Not open for further replies.