MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!!!
One question. I have got RN8 with MIUI Global 12.0.2 Estable, Magisk 21.4 and TWPR 3.5.0_9-0.
Can I flash this rom with that TWPR that is installed yet? Or first must I install other TWPR?
Will loose I the root access?
What steps should I take for a clean install and what wipes should i do? Thank you

Ксюша залей куда нибудь если можешь ото ссылок для скачивания новой версии нет....

Оказывается в другой папке надо было смотреть. Нашел!
Read rule 8

All mirrors are offline. All day. What the hell is being done there? Updater does not work. Maybe it would fix first. Total crack.

Reactions: HerrJohnssen
Hello, where is the battery health?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-29-19-11-31-349_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-29-19-11-31-349_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 339
Let's do the math together... How long it will take to upload 75GB with 80KB/s speed?
Agreed. Downloading is one thing, and uploading one other.
The only thing that is annoying now is that the updater app searches for mirrors, then eiter freezes or says that all mirrors are offline. Also downloading via browser doesn't work.
I will simply wait and try again tomorrow.

the problem with fonts is back (now in roboto)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-29-19-38-04-849_com.spotify.music.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-29-19-38-04-849_com.spotify.music.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 485
Did u fix face unlock? In last beta face unlock start to acting wierd and hidden notifications stop to work. "show notifications details after unlocking". Mi 10

All mirrors are offline. All day. What the hell is being done there? Updater does not work. Maybe it would fix first. Total crack.
Dude you need to relax. First of all there is last week's build if you need a working rom, second of all how can you s**t on people that do work to improve your experience for free?

Say thanks, ask questions if you need to - but don't get all fussy.

fonts changed to roboto, in netflix too.
I think he is refering to Roboto font being used in all apps for example Spotify and not the original font from Spotify. Same is happening with other apps as well. It is probably due to the dynamic font engine of Xiaomi. I am not sure what can be done about it.

And where is the health of the battery?
Hello, where is the battery health?
Security
New - You can see your battery health status in Battery stats now (certain devices)

Buy us a dedicated file hosting server, or just shut up. AFH and SF are offering their file hosting for free, be grateful that we have that.

Hmm, i don't know, just wondering how the roms are up on androidfilehost then ‍*shrug*
Because uploading went faster on AFH. What does AFH have anything to do with SourceForge? 1+1=3?

Status
Not open for further replies.