MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all thanks for your great work guys.
I Want some Help please.
I have mi 9 lite with 20.12.9 version.
Twrp 3.5. 0
I Want install New ROM..
Can i make a dirty flash like always?
Only install New ROM in twrp?
No problem because upgrade Android 10 to Android 11??
Thanks friends

Lavender. Dirty flash. New version running for 1 and a half day. All fine until now. Only thing I'm missing is the VoLTE symbol in statusbar. But this problem already exist long time

First of all thanks for your great work guys.
I Want some Help please.
I have mi 9 lite with 20.12.9 version.
Twrp 3.5. 0
I Want install New ROM..
Can i make a dirty flash like always?
Only install New ROM in twrp?
No problem because upgrade Android 10 to Android 11??
Thanks friends
Dirty flash
Clear cache & dalvik
Delete "data/system/package_cache" using twrp file manager

Reboot
Patient for 1st boot ~5-7mins

Cheers! :cool:

I flash TWRP 3.4.2b 1206 , when I enter TWRP DATA is checked , but when I want to format data to flash xiaomi.eu data cant mount.. what twrp to use for Global mi 12.04 stock rom that I just flashed

RN8 ok, no problem so far, you will see battery working
I'm on RN8 too, tried to dirty flash by rebooting into TWRP and choosing the zip but apparently it isn't asking me for password so I can't access internal storage and install the zip. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

I use TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150 recovery on my Mi 9 SE (since android 10 update), with this I wasn't facing any problems with the update. I installed 20.12.28 last week, 21.1.6 today, everything went like a charm.
Currently I can't find this recovery to download, if someone needs is, I will upload to somewhere.
The one that I've been using, from Redispade, also worked on every android 10 release. Since the upgrade to android 11, it always goes to fastboot, if I try to reboot to recovery.
If you can please share the TWRP you're using.

can someone please tell me how i can decrypt internal storage after installing Android 11 Version ? I use TWRP 3.5.0.10 with MI9SE.

Bubbles not working all the time. For messenger are working partly time of the day. Also the battery is draining very fast after the last update on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: dattohead
ITs the same I can not flash Xiaomi.eu amymore, anyone have some suggestion what to do? what TWRP to use ? I am on Global mi rom 12.04 , Poco f2 pro

Mi9T here with 20.12.28, this 21.1.6/7 OTA working fine? Read some posts stating there is some bugs and bootloop

does anyone has an issue on activating developers option??? i already press baseband version many times but its not activating developers option....

clean install, rooted, k20pro premium

My battery is draining absurdly quickly. I lost 5% in 7 minutes using instagram. Screen brightness at 50% and using wifi. Anyone else with a battery drain problem? The previous rom was twice as long.

Poco f2 pro

Same issue, MIUI 12.5 has this big problem:

Android core apps is the top battery drain

Bubbles not working all the time. For messenger are working partly time of the day. Also the battery is draining very fast after the last update on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Same issues everyone on Poco F2 pro :
1- battery drain !
2- google pay NOT OK anymore...
3-Quick Charge is Fast only on its original charger...is not working and charging slower...

Last edited:
I have tried these steps (different TWRP's, ROM's) even usb-otg, but depending on twrp the phone stucks in fasboot or twrp no reboot to system possible.. The latest TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 even does not recognise the ROM - error 7.
I am suffering from this since yesterday the ROM was published and I am going crazy because there is no solution to get a working system. Moreover many 9SE owners experiencing the same.
I would like to ask our devs @ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg to deal with the problem, because it exists since the 12.5 was published.
The same problem here, stuck with no usable phone :/ please help

Any way to hide the navigation bar? I'd like to use FNG but can't for the life of me get rid of the bar. I don't want to use full screen gestures as I dislike the back gesture taking up the left and right edges of the screen. Thanks!

I have decided to change my Full Screen display to have the Full screen indicator at the bottom of the screen. It makes it much easier to swipe between apps.

BUT, what I have discovered is that if, within an app, you swipe upwards (from the Full screen indicator) to the top right corner, it makes that app into a floating window. Much quicker and easier than before. I do not know if it was available this week, with Miui 12.5, or whether I have just missed it in the past.
But, it's a great move! :) :)
(I'm Mi 10 (umi) - but I do not think that it is relevant in this case.)

Reactions: dexterv and Thopas
Same issue, MIUI 12.5 has this big problem:

Android core apps is the top battery drain
Mmmm - I've looked at some of these complaints about a bad battery drain. I really wonder if it is a ROM problem, or just the way that people have set their system up. In the past I have had high battery drain, but with a bit of tweeking here and there, and mindful use of some of the core settings, I have been able to cut the drain down quite considerably - in some cases to almost a flat line!

[Edit: I also some suggestions here in post #134 above. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.