MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, has anybody seen this guide/paper?
It kinda gives good info on how to charge your batteries. I try to use ~60-70% of my battery (about ⅔ of a cycle) and a ~5-10W chrager. Also trying to drain the battery less ~helps use the phone less, haha.
(Btw, using less than the battery's full capacity ~is common practice of electric car manufacturers.)
The guide kinda focus more on liion than on lipos and lipos might be more "durable".
Check these charts:

Reactions: dexterv
Can someone check if Bubbles work on RN8 without Super Wallpaper. I still get a gray overlay, the bubble is fully functioning, it is just barely readable.

Hello and happy Sunday everyone, I have a problem with the weekly update for the MI 10 UMI 21.1.6, the update arrived via ota I go to download it and it tells me exactly this: "ERROR IN DONWLOAD !, THE CHECKSUM MD5 DOES NOT MATCH". Please tell me how can I do ?, which means MD5 does not match if the weekly update 21.1.6 to Miui 12.5 arrived via ota ?, could someone explain to me what this error means and how to fix it ?, so that I can download and update to 21.1.6, thank you and renew everyone a good Sunday.

Try to download it again or better use a PC and a downloadmanager e.g. JDownloader. Copy the link and the downloadmanager will download it

Reactions: Antonio1958
Hello and happy Sunday everyone, I have a problem with the weekly update for the MI 10 UMI 21.1.6, the update arrived via ota I go to download it and it tells me exactly this: "ERROR IN DONWLOAD !, THE CHECKSUM MD5 DOES NOT MATCH". Please tell me how can I do ?, which means MD5 does not match if the weekly update 21.1.6 to Miui 12.5 arrived via ota ?, could someone explain to me what this error means and how to fix it ?, so that I can download and update to 21.1.6, thank you and renew everyone a good Sunday.
There might be a problematic reupload, hmm. Do the update through otg (get it from the link on the first post). You may also want to check this process here:
(But ~don't do a clean flash, I mean ~don't wipe data or factory reset the phone.)

i tried twrp. i can install roms with old ones but phone stuck at fastboot screen or start with twrp always. only if i install 12.5 rom with old twrp and after that i install 3.5.09 phone opens. but i cant make phone calls, no sound from all apps, cant turn on wifi, and many problems. anyone help me to solve this problem?

i tried to install android 10 roms but phone start with fastboot or twrp.

Thanks for your prompt reply, I tried to download it more than once and it always gives me the same md5 error, if I try to download it on the pc and then I install it in the internal memory of the Mi 10, I go to updates and click on the three dots at the top right, choose update package and click on the internal memory of the Mi 10, do you think install it ?.
I ~don't think you can update through ota on mi 10 the last months, did you update this way the previous weekly? Put the rom inside the internal storage and update through the new twrp if you want. Why not using otg though..

here me but i wait for the first person that say all fine with the update dirty flash ^^

with version 20.12.28 all work fine for me
Okay dirty flashed from 28 and everything is fine, sptify icons are working now, unlock animation is back, i got the new white MIUI boot logo. androidfilehost didnt work for some reason, stopped downloading on 2,4 Gb and then tried again from other site.
Mi note 10, twrp 3.4.0-10 by teamwin

Hi, someone have the opttion for mimoji and ai watermark in camera on poco f2 pro/ redmi k30 pro?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

No, I have not updated the previous weekly through ota, I updated it by clicking on the three dots at the top right and I went to choose update package, as before from the PC I had installed it in the internal memory of the Mi 10, according to you by repeating the same thing update to version 21.1.6 ?, then kindly explain me how to update via otg ?, thanks.
In this guide I show ~the way I update the rom using otg. (In this guide I show how to clean flash, ~don't do that, don't delete data/factory reset the phone.)

Hi again. I've been waiting for a day but performance didn't get better. When I was in china beta, 8 hour was enough to phone be stable. Also the SoT unbelievably got better. In MIUI 12.3 it was 5:30 hour, now it is 8 (see screen, its 3 hour and 58 mins when I am at 54%)? Thats good at all, but I'm not satisfied with the app opening time.
Phone: Mi 9 lite

Last edited:
Hi, I think my wifi problems and battery consumption are gone. (Mi 9).

I just installed this last rom (like every week), but I had this problems at the phone .

Then yesterday I did:

1- download rom again
2- in this order:
Installed rom In twrp
Wiped dalvik and cache
Installed magisk
Wiped dalvik and cache.
Restarted.

I don't know why (it's true that last roms I never wiped dalvik or cache), and I rebooted between install rom and install magisk, but today phone is working sooooo smooth, no battery hungry and wifi is working like before.

I'm happy now

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Some points of feedback on Mi 9:
  • Volume does 2 steps at a time when using the volume buttons (2,4,6...28,30)
  • Battery drains (less then first version 12.5)
  • When cropping an image, it will do something automatic (turn or crop image without me touching anything)
  • Gallery app stops when opening a picture (opening a screenshot in files, only reboot helps)
  • Notification bar collaps with no touch (few times after starting up)

Status
Not open for further replies.