MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I have gallery cloud sync turned on. It should identify people in my pictures. But it does not work. I´m on beta for month. Poco f2 pro/lmi...

Hi guys. I'm having the sound & vibration settings crash, like in 20.12.28. I have a Mi 9T. What should I do?

So far it's amazing on the mi 9 lite, only problem is it doesn't pass safetynet (unrooted, clean install) and Dutch translation for data limit is party English.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-08-22-57-44-037_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-22-57-44-037_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2021-01-08-22-54-59-144_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-22-54-59-144_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 307
I want to install over previous weekly, I do not think I should do a factory reset in this case.
I tried with LR Team TWRP 3.2.3, which was suggested by @psydex. This "older" version seems Ok for me as well because this TWRP returns in recovery after reboot. The problem with this is that unlock code (pattern) is not requested and the sdcard is not decrypted (just files and folders with random letters) and I can not copy the ROM to install. How should I recover the normal file structure decrypted?

There is no current TWRP supporting decryption. Best way to install weekly rom on several devices is updating using usb otg. Just use thw twrp included in rom update.

So far it's amazing on the mi 9 lite, only problem is it doesn't pass safetynet (unrooted, clean install) and Dutch translation for data limit is party English.
Have you tried deleting the folder: data/system/package_cache ? (Probably from twrp.)
I too had a similar issue, but I installed magisk canary, rooted the device, went all through the (initially) long proccess of hiding it by changing installation path magisk hide props, rebooted and done (after ~2-3hours..).

Not working in bank account mi 9

android.view.WindowManager$BadTokenException: Unable to add window -- token android.os.BinderProxy@d643d7c is not valid; is your activity running?
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.setView(Unknown Source:498)
at android.view.WindowManagerGlobal.addView(Unknown Source:192)
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl.addView(Unknown Source:26)
at android.app.Dialog.show(Unknown Source:134)
at com.emcrey.riyadbank.activities.BaseActivity.f(Unknown Source:26)
at b.a.a.c.b.a(Unknown Source:17)
at b.a.c.e$e.run(Unknown Source:6)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

Very good update. Problem with emoticons in Google messages is fixed (the problem was linked to Spotify icon's problem too).

Font is bold in some case where it shouldn't be (wasn't before). I use default roboto and default type

Hey everyone! I was trying to flash this week's update on my Mi 9 SE, and apparently, since last week my device has no signature (""). I was able to boot into TWRP but when I tried to flash this update, I got an error 7 saying that this update is for a device with a "grus" signature. Can someone help out?
Thanks
Same here with my Mi9SE, cant Install Update because saying my Grus isnt a grus....

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I was trying to flash this week's update on my Mi 9 SE, and apparently, since last week my device has no signature (""). I was able to boot into TWRP but when I tried to flash this update, I got an error 7 saying that this update is for a device with a "grus" signature. Can someone help out?
Thanks
you have to unzip Imagine and remove the signature grus in META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script ,the first line at the top, compress the image again and flash.
Example:getprop("ro.product.device") == "" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"grus\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
ui_print("Target: Xiaomi/grus/grus:11/RKQ1.200826.002/20.12.28:user/release-keys");

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Same here with my Mi9SE, cant Install Update because saying my Grus isnt a grus....

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk
you have to unzip Imagine and remove the signature grus in the first line at the top in META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script, compress the image again and flash.

Last edited:
my mi 9T pro EEA after the installation rebooted with a redmi boot screen animation, in "settings/my device" however is reporting the correct model...

Reactions: DaBurner77
Good evening, since the start of beta 12.5, notifications from whatsapp and outlook bug. outlook, no notifications. whatsapp sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes with 2 hours of delay. for info, I have the redmi k20 pro (mi 9t pro)

sorry to interrupt,did u enable that apps to autostart?

Reactions: darkkratos
No you do not have to edit the recovery image at all that's wrong advice.
Users have more serious risk of damaging the recovery image and messing up their recovery partition doing this.
I offered quick help, simple and functional, no one has to pay anything. everyone is free to do as they wish.and then I have not written to modify recovery image

I am using Mi10pro and currently I have a battery drain problem. When I check the power usage, I saw that most of the battery is drained by Android Core Apps. I did not have any drain problems before miui12.5 update(Last week). I installed this rom and still have the same problem. Also did a clean install. Is there anything else I can do to stop this draining problem. If anyone else having this problem and knows any solution, please help me.
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Pezzo
Rom installed in mi10pro. The system is very fluid. There is no lag. The only problems I find is the increase in battery consumption since the base changed to 12.5, it is noted that the 2 roms in version 12.5 use much more battery. And the strange thing, in the version of the previous week we had recovered the Volte icon after a long time los and a week later it disappears ...? What has happened? Thanks in advance to the developers for their work

Reactions: Pezzo
Rom installed in mi10pro. The system is very fluid. There is no lag. The only problems I find is the increase in battery consumption since the base changed to 12.5, it is noted that the 2 roms in version 12.5 use much more battery. And the strange thing, in the version of the previous week we had recovered the Volte icon after a long time los and a week later it disappears ...? What has happened? Thanks in advance to the developers for their work
+1 - Volte is disabled after update 21.1.6 running on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro rom

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.