MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys on Mi 10, to update from 20.12.29 to 21.1.6 how should i do? do i need to update through usb-otg?

I have a Mi 9 and In the previous version I had problems with WiFi. Anyone that had the some problem and installed this new version?

Last edited:
Good evening, since the start of beta 12.5, notifications from whatsapp and outlook bug. outlook, no notifications. whatsapp sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes with 2 hours of delay. for info, I have the redmi k20 pro (mi 9t pro)
load apk and install it over installed whatsapp. worked for me in some beta before.

Reactions: darkkratos
On Mi 9 pro, is there any TWRP updated to flash the new Rom? Is the actual version compatible with Android 11/Miui 12.5?

- the Gboard font not change when i use font from theme's app and i feel its so slow in typing
- its not Possibl to use mix natural notification to any app its retern error

have i to use adb reboot sideload command?
Hi guys so to install the latest ROM on MI 10 umi : you need to boot 3.4.2B-1206 but not install it. Because it breaks the system boot and would boot only to bootloader.

Situation is : 3.4.2B-1206 can decrypt data but break system boot.
Also be careful : for it to decrypt you'll have to not use fingerprint nor pin code. (you just disable it everytime you wanna go to TWRP, for updating for example).
3.4.0 Little Turtle is OK with booting system but don't have data decryption. Some people use it without problem and install EU rom updates with USB OTG Key
Steps:
  • Unlock phone
  • Go to fastboot
  • Plug the phone to computer and open up a command prompt where adb and fastboot.exe are
  • Have the TWRP 3.4.2B-1206 available
  • Enter in command line
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp3.4.2B-1206
  • Booting it take approximately 60+ sec
  • Auto decrypt if no fingerprint and no pin (remove temporary).
  • (first time xiaomi EU rom? Format data. Not wipe, FORMAT. Of course move back the rom from PC to phone storage)
  • Install EU rom (who contains TWRP little turtle) and reboot (no additional wipe needed)
  • First boot time is very very long. Go take a coffee.
  • If by mistake your phone stick to fastboot because you flashed 3.4.2B-1206 just reflash little turtle's TWRP

Guys, can you please tell me what your download speeds are?
In the previous rom the download speed from chrome androidfilehost and sourgeforce was ~0.3-0.6MB/s (Megabytes/s). Now from sourgeforce and File Donwload Manager the speed is about 1MB/s. Do you have any higher speeds? (Watch out when converting Mb/s to MB/s.)

CHANGELOG

System

Redmi Note 8 didn't get MIUI 12.5 yet - it's expected to be released in mid-to-late January
And what kind of file then offers to download from the link? -xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_21.1.6_v12-11.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.