MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
font size is awful!
even in the starus bar, too large and can't resize it, and resize from screen menu the other font is always too large or too little.
miui 12 with android 10 was very better.

hope next week it will be updated

Poco f2 pro users
What do you advise me By staying on the same version 29/12/2020 or moving to the new version 06-07/01/2021

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

@dattohead @youur @lain_B

Quite strange... Today, I've had ~2h SOT and ~90% battery runtime left since last full charge, what seems quite normal to me... Dunno what was the matter yesterday - battery life was really noticably worse! I'll continue observing. Battery life would be the only necessity to go back to last build. All the rest is fine and at the moment, it looks like battery life is fine, too. Maybe anything about battery calibration changed from last to this build and the battery needed to rebuild its statistics? Dunno...

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk

@dattohead @youur @lain_B

Quite strange... Today, I've had ~2h SOT and ~90% battery runtime left since last full charge, what seems quite normal to me... Dunno what was the matter yesterday - battery life was really noticably worse! I'll continue observing. Battery life would be the only necessity to go back to last build. All the rest is fine and at the moment, it looks like battery life is fine, too. Maybe anything about battery calibration changed from last to this build and the battery needed to rebuild its statistics? Dunno...

I think I read on a random site some time ago, that when you update your phone, your battery stats may be deleted (battery gets recalibrated) or some glitch may happen and as a result you ~get wrong percentages the first ~1-3cycles.

Reactions: Allessa
No icon is visible in popup notifications e.g. when a message arrives, the message icon is missing and it appears as plain text

Last edited:
Phone boots up to system but its unusable, no wifi, no calling so I guess there will be no other option just to wipe everything and install clean.

Multi-posting gets you banned. A few already got themselves banned, don't be the next.

You should know by now that asking for ETAs is against the rules, but I'll say that we have a ROM for testing already, but not a tester.
Sorry, it wasn't clear to me that I had made an ETA request. I am very well aware of the rules about it. But thanks anyway for the information.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Phone boots up to system but its unusable, no wifi, no calling so I guess there will be no other option just to wipe everything and install clean.
From FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you're installing a nightly [weekly] update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."

As a Mi 9 Lite user; it was almost a seamless update for me. It just surprisingly messed with my dpi settings and took it down to 350's somewhere and it changed my screen icon arrangements but when I made it back to 394 more surprisingly my icon arrangements get back to previous (my own) settings and that was ok. Other than that my choice of font weren't applied to settings app etc but when I get into settings and chose it again it just corrected. I see no other problem, works nice.

Edit flash scripts, remove all lines that mention crc...

I do that on Linux , change it first time and I flash rom , then try again to flash xioami.eu amd again boot loop to twrp.. I try again modified rom to flash again ,now with modification ,wont install that same rom , say the same error like before modification? what to do?

Dear @Igor Eisberg & @Orjon

A Custom MIUI Rom which is based on has enabled few features on lavender and some devices which are basically on Android 10

Features:

1.Notification Grouping

I was really hoping this could be added into Xiaomi.eu ROM for lavender as I am a bit curious in things look like this so I checked in the Classes.dex of Notification Center.apk

and I founded how to enable (tried to but couldn't)

So I founded it in the R.java file which basically means that this a Android 11 Feature but I was thinking if they enabled in why can't we:

.field public static final aggregate_notification_item_view:I

.field public static final aggregate_notification_view:

I found out this code relating to the respective feature

I was really hoping if the developers of Xiaomi.eu could also enable this for us

I don't have high knowledge of java & smalli but I love to explore code and tinker with it.

2. The same custom miui rom which is based on xiaomi.eu has claimed to have fixed wake up lockscreen for notification

I just wanted to tell this in order to improve xiaomi.eu rom and just to be safe I am not comparing it

All relavent ss attached below

I have cropped and just attached the changelog of that rom I am not even displaying the name of that custom rom the part of the changelog in order to show what I mean

Also I have attached to what I mean by grouped notifications on lavender

Thanks for listening.

I hope these features will be added.
5b9008d0592e8656752141d761cec160.jpg
a748752214db3efc5ef4870adb49722e.jpg
d6e4a67fce0a5a7796cc139e79abec6d.jpg
1f82b9ca66019050bfbf0e0d02032064.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dexterv
I do that on Linux , change it first time and I flash rom , then try again to flash xioami.eu amd again boot loop to twrp.. I try again modified rom to flash again ,now with modification ,wont install that same rom , say the same error like before modification? what to do?
I thought that CRC errors are meant to tell you something, like corrupted data?

I think I read on a random site some time ago, that when you update your phone, your battery stats may be deleted (battery gets recalibrated) or some glitch may happen and as a result you ~get wrong percentages the first ~1-3cycles.
That's exactly what I supposed! Thank you for confirming ! Will try not to get upset any more if battery life has become worse as long as I haven't passed the first charging cycles

People here wanted the new boot logo and animations. You received it, just like it comes with China ROM MIUI 12.5.
You want Mi 9T/Mi 9T Pro MIUI 12.5 boot logo and animations? They don't exist. There is no Global ROM based on MIUI 12.5 yet.
I see, thanks for the reply.

That's exactly what I supposed! Thank you for confirming ! Will try not to get upset any more if battery life has become worse as long as I haven't passed the first charging cycles
Ah, what kinda annoys me is that I ~can't find that article/blog/thread to prove my point! I think I saw it within the last ~2-3months...

after a night with this build, the battery drain is huge, and the animations are too laggy, i`ll back to android 10

There is an issue with the music player, no the buttons

In the lock screen or notifications
d034eb60ca72314725c36bd4d93c6fda.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Everything perfect, installation without problems.
The most fluid and fastest in a long time.
Congratulations on your work.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.