MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the new super wallpaper is very nice, I have to disable it in the end when I noticed my phone (Mi 9T) lagging. After that the lag is gone.
Maybe there's a good reason the original devs only include in devices running snap 855 and above. Even though the xiaomi.eu devs add them back in, I shouldn't use it - that s**t is heavy as hell.

Thanks so much for your work devs!
Anyway, my swipe down control center randomly crashes on my Note 10 /CC9 Pro all the time when I'm using it in apps, have to reboot the phone.

One more bug: the system plays the notification sound when I exit silent mode, no matter if the Unmute sound switch is turned on or off.

I can confirm this on Mi Note 10. Already on last version 20.12.28/29
However only happens if you use control center tile.
If you use the small icon underneath the volume slider (after you press a volume button) it does not play a sound.

MI 9 SE
I installed as recommended "TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img"
In TWRP:
Format data
Reboot to Recovery
Copy xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.1.6_v12-11.zip from PC
Wipe (factory reset)
Install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
Wipe cache and dalvik
Reboot system
Everything was great!!! (call, wi-fi no problem...)
Reboot to Recovery
Install Magisk-v21.2.zip
Reboot system
It took a little longer to install the Magisk Manager (There was one reboot and I reinstalled Magisk Manager)

Everything works and I am satisfied!
Confirm, everything works after this instruction. Thanks!!!

Thanks so much for your work devs!
Anyway, my swipe down control center randomly crashes on my Note 10 /CC9 Pro all the time when I'm using it in apps, have to reboot the phone.
No one here knows what you mean by "my swipe down control center randomly crashes"

Logs and more information about your setup is better

Reactions: dexterv
No one here knows what you mean by "my swipe down control center randomly crashes"

Logs and more information about your setup is better

Sorry, sure! I also think it crashed because I accidentaly had Android 11 cat controls activated.
Will report. Is there any possibility I can activate logging in Android/MIUI soI can attach logs next time?

Sorry, sure! I also think it crashed because I accidentaly had Android 11 cat controls activated.
Will report. Is there any possibility I can activate logging in Android/MIUI soI can attach logs next time?
If it crashed, there is almost always a crash dialog with an option to view crash log.
From there you can copy the logs

I flash on my Poco f2 pro second time global rom 12.0.4, flash xiaomi.eu and again I get restart and back to TWRP?

What rom to install to be able to flash and boot system normally. I use xiaomi.eu rom last six months,know all procedures..flash twrp , everything.. format data,reboot to recovery ,insert rom ,flash rom.. and got always the same..logo and back to twrp?

I download Chinese latest rom to flash to try?

What should I do? Why I can not boot flashed rom?

I flash on my Poco f2 pro second time global rom 12.0.4, flash xiaomi.eu and again I get restart and back to TWRP?

What rom to install to be able to flash and boot system normally. I use xiaomi.eu rom last six months,know all procedures..flash twrp , everything.. format data,reboot to recovery ,insert rom ,flash rom.. and got always the same..logo and back to twrp?

I download Chinese latest rom to flash to try?

What should I do? Why I can not boot flashed rom?
I've see your post several times about this issue.
I would like to ask.
Did you accidentally lock your bootloader while flashing stock rom?

If I understand correctly, require to update TWRP belong to android 11, since last week already be android 11 already?

[Mi 9T] When will widevine L1 be available for Mi 9T? or will it never be available on weekly?

[Mi 9T] When will widevine L1 be available for Mi 9T? or will it never be available on weekly?

The time will come as mentioned…

I think I will create a how to to use the search function.

Because it seems to be hard for some people to read the topics or to use the search function before they post a question.

And often the details are missing in the question. I am exaggerating a little bit… many questions only contain the statement "it does not work" without phone modell, rom version or a brief description what they did. As example "I booted TWRP" but you can boot it with "fastboot boot twrp.img" or with "power on and vol+" as example.

And a lot people post in the weekly rom thread although the question should be post in another group like "Bugs, Questions & Answers… "
or they dont follow the rules by asking "why is this rom missing, when will it be released and so on"

As a result, the weekly rom thread is spammed and hardly anyone bothered to read everything and perhaps more and more people will give up to support.

So I think we all can do something so that this forum based on the tireless, competend work from xiaomi.eu team will be worth it!

Thank you

PS: It would be friendly if somebody was helping, to hit the like button :)

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here...

I am using this rom for 4months for my Mi 9T Pro..
The recent update has a little bit lag but all in all it was an awesome rom...
Thanks for the developers...

My Mi 9 sometimes doing this, it's looks like original screenshot on Android 11, not MIUI

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-10-10-48-09-874_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-10-10-48-09-874_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 222
Hi,
I installed this ROM on my MI9 Lite but now the phone is in boot loop.
Installation steps: reboot in recovery mode, install zip, reboot in recovery, install Magisk, reboot
Now I successfully revert to previous version (same installation steps)
Please could you help me?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.