MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the reovery not recognize password to decrypt.
If it is the same as TWRP for the Mi 10 (umi), you will need to use a pattern to unlock.
I have in place Screen lock; Fingerprint unlock; Face unlock - and a pattern, not password. I can get into TWRP with my pattern. The other locks do not affect it.

Safety net ok?

When I play a WhatsApp vocal note and I put the phone next to my ear, the sound will not move from the loud speaker to the phone speaker. I am on Mi9T Pro

I open the link but where to download the file?

is it so difficult to read some posts before you post something ?

for everybody who wants to talk about safetynet here you will find the threads

*** this topic is interesting but not weekly rom related ***

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/safetynet-cts-profile-false.59374/#post-584121
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...fetynet-cts-profile-failed.59384/#post-584234

here you can download it: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...fetynet-cts-profile-failed.59384/#post-584227

Reactions: Magiko59
today I got update to Android 11 , on my Poco f2 pro, I am now on Global ROM 12.2.4.0,I want to try once again to flash Xiaomi.eu. what TWRP to use for Android 11?

Can't play whatsapp status videos.
While playing any videos like whatsapp status "there was an error playing this video" error coming

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

same on version 21.1.6 me too twitter and duo videos are giving errors

Reactions: ramshu97
here you will find it - IMI (recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img)

Thanks, I was try with 0623 version and got the same error as before unable to mount data.

I was use Xiaomi ADB Fastboot tools for debloat some apps , I was also debloat MIUI Browser, I noticed that when I use Mi flash tools to Flash stock rom, I dont get MIUI Browser, something is wrong with system, is there any other way instead of Mi flash tools and EDL mode to flash Stock rom?

Can anyone here on Mi9 SE confirm that the call recorder works on last weekly?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Up to date I refrained from updating from Tucana 20.9.17 to any new update just because not to risk/loose my banking apps which I depend on these covid restrictions times.

Will it be ok if I first renew my twrp 3.3.1.4 with ver 3.4.4.0 and then perform a format data, dalvik wipe and install latest 11 beta and then install twrp 3.4.4.10 (mauronofrio says compatible A11) for tucana?

Or any other advise to follow..

Stay safe.

Hello guys. Downloaded package won't install. Can't press on "Yes" button. I guess it's a bug of "20.12.30" version. I downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.1.6_v12-11.zip" package and copied it to my phone storage. How can i install it with TWRP without wipe or loss any data?

Status
Not open for further replies.