MIUI 12.6 21.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting from 27 November there will be no Beta ROMs for following devices: Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T/Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8.

Does this mean there wont be any further updates, or do we need to switch to release version for further support?
There won't be any further updates for the weekly, so you may want to switch to the stable for support in the future.

Starting from 27 November there will be no Beta ROMs for following devices: Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T/Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8.

Does this mean there wont be any further updates, or do we need to switch to release version for further support?

its mean you have to switch to stable released afterwards

Reactions: Poney70
Sometimes I get the message Permission stop working. When I open applications that need permissions. Installed clean. I gave permission. The message also appears if I use another menu language. On Mi 10 T Pro.
I installed the version even if the camera doesn't work well. I still hope to return in a few weeks.

Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:259)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Last edited:
Hi,
This is the fifth update that I am installing on my Mi 10 Pro and I have never encountered a single bug.
Great job and many thanks to the developer(s).

No stabel is older Then the weeklys so you must Format data and Male a Fully Clean setup
This is not necessarily the case. For Mi 9t (davinci), for example, both the stable and weekly versions are on MIUI12.5. I think @Poney70 mentioned that he made a switch without reformatting, so i also tried it this week and i couldn't find any problems. (dirty flash with dalvik reset)

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
This is not necessarily the case. For Mi 9t (davinci), for example, both the stable and weekly versions are on MIUI12.5. I think @Poney70 mentioned that he made a switch without reformatting, so i also tried it this week and i couldn't find any problems. (dirty flash with dalvik reset)
This is true, but keep in mind the matching MIUI version don't make it automatically work (even between weeklies). It is still better to backup data before trying.

@alexabo Read "Changelog" post (post #2) and Igor Eisberg's post (post #16) to find an answer to your question. ;)

My advice for devices with announced end of support for Beta/Weekly updates:
Switch to the latest Stable version by Xiaomi.eu ("Format Data" is recommended to avoid issue but you can also backup your data first and try a dirty flash to the latest Stable version). :)

Last edited:
@alexabo Read "Changelog" post (post #2) and Igor Eisberg's post (post #16) to find an answer to your question. ;)

My advice for devices with announced end of support for Beta/Weekly updates:
Switch to the latest Stable version by Xiaomi.eu ("Format Data" is recommended to avoid issue but you can also backup your data first and try a dirty flash to the latest Stable version). :)
Thank you for your information. I just would like you to know that I am reading the posts and keep the rules. I was just reflecting to post#2
"CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021"
I am aware that update of security patches is up to Chinese developers. Just to avoid confusions and further comments the correct notice would be Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021 for some devices (maybe with naming the types).

Works very well in my MI9T.

Thank you for your hard work.

We will see again when I'll buy a new Xiaomi!
Bye

Hi, I have a 10t pro, and I was wondering how to disable the constant update notice seeing as we can't update yet? Driving me mad

Hi, I have a 10t pro, and I was wondering how to disable the constant update notice seeing as we can't update yet? Driving me mad
Plenty of ways...
1) Updater -> (menu icon) -> uncheck "Show notifications". (if available)
2) Long tap "Updater" icon -> App info -> Notifications -> toggle off "Show notifications".
3) Disable the Updater app.

Plenty of ways...
1) Updater -> (menu icon) -> uncheck "Show notifications". (if available)
2) Long tap "Updater" icon -> App info -> Notifications -> toggle off "Show notifications".
3) Disable the Updater app.
Thank you, didn't notice the first option

This weekly seems to be working very well on my device, it feels snapier smoother, so far i didn't find any issue.
Well done Devs.

Eventually i will have to switch to stable...
Although nit so sure, if there won't be significant changes or patches.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I got this error for the first time after flashing weekly . I have Gauguin
But at the end phone boots normally

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-15-01-00-29.png
    Screenshot_2021-10-15-01-00-29.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.