MIUI 12.6 21.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will only be updates in Stable Rom, no more Weekly rom
At the time that these phones reach EOL, will the stable be moved to 12.6?

Are the current k20 pro etc builds being created with a view that at EOL, a standard update can be done to make the transition from weekly to stable or will a full clean flash be required?

Doing great work guys. My gratitude all the devs.

Anyone else getting exponentially high battery drain on this version? My "other" power usage skyrocketed to 66%, whereas usually it sits around 30% on any given day.

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_032729.jpg
    IMG_20211017_032729.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 242
Changed my phone to a newer model since the previous (k20 pro) didn't get updates every week like it used to. Now the new phone (poco f3) doesn't seem to get updates either. Oh well i hope the due to testing thing means it's going to be right up there when they actually finish their testing.

When the developers of xiaomi.eu finish their work on android 12. the updates will continue

Last edited:
Reactions: minotavros
My mi 10 has around 30% of others, which are probably the android system and the kernel (os), after checking the gsam battery stats.

Same is here in my Mi10. Other is over 50%!
I did notice a few days ago that all of the 'Battery saver' settings that I had put to 'Restrict background apps' had all reverted to their default of 'Battery saver (recommended)'. I am not sure when this happened. However, surprisingly, this does not seem to have affected the good battery duration that I still get.

I have Mix 4 with xiaomi.eu 21.9.22 fastboot ... I downloaded this update .zip but I can´t install it - theres no update script in the .zip? How can I update it ??
Kindly Regards
That's not a fastboot ROM, you need to use a custom recovery to install it. ;)
But, AFAIK, the only TWRP available for the Mix 4 can't install ROMs... :(

Awesome thanks ! And than download Update to Internal Storage - Start TWRP - Install - ...update.zip correct ? But how does TWRP know if I want to update to this version of Full New Installation ?
Download the latest Xiaomi.eu ROM (by using the Updater app or manually via SourceForge) and install it in TWRP. ;)

Simple explanations:

- New installation (a.k.a clean installation) = Use "Format Data" button in TWRP after ROM install (then reboot)

- ROM update installation = Do a dirty flash = Simply install the ROM in TWRP (then reboot)

:)

So : I "installed" twrp but after restart its not on the phone anmore - second problem If I want to install xiaomi.eu update in twrp it says "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Using @Poney70's command, you booted into TWRP which meant it stays in memory only for that session. Most .eu ROMs have a recovery app included, so next time you boot into recovery there will probably be another recovery app.
I won't attempt to help on Error:1. If no-one here can help, there is a lot on information with a Google search.

Mi 10 ultra. Anyone noticed there is something funny with the fingerprint unlock animation? After a while after rebooting, the top and bottom part of the animation gets cut off.

Reactions: sxHeavy
Status
Not open for further replies.