MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, i dont want do a clean flash...with chinese rom ...
In the evening i will give it a try ..
Thank you ..
I didn't mean flashing recovery rom or doing a clean install.
I meant flash stock recovery.img

Reactions: Mali2
When open WhatsApp all my contacts appear without names, only numbers, and people cant saw my profile picture, states.. sometines start fine and sometimes have this problem, i think its probably a permissions problem. Brave dont work, download but cant init. Im using firefox without problems. Messages app works fine with Orjon fix now. Rest Ok.
Mi11
I had the problems too

Just try to refresh your contacts in WhatsApp

First errors I found :
- same WhatsApp contacts problem find by other users , but is solved , for the moment , with a syncronization of WhatsApp account
- I can't download from Theme App , this is the message I get ; I tried themes or only fonts

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_185656.jpg
    IMG_20211024_185656.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 160
Hi there so if i read good i can update this normaly via twrp without fastboot im on mi10 no and12 update?

For some users sometimes unlocking device can lead to a blackscreen, turn screen on/off and unlock again will fix it, and sometimes lead to System UI crash.
how can i fix this or it just constant reboots?

Workaround for all users facing SMS app issue: use Textra/another messaging app or long press on app icon > tap Settings > enable Group messages automatically option. App will work fine after that.
Thank you very much!

I'm using Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI.eu 21.10.20. Here are some problems:

1. fingerprint animation FPS drop(long time issue)
2. Unlocking the phone with fingerprint while the screen is turned off, there will be a delay for app icon to appear (long time issue)
3. Lock screen animation disappeared
4. Notes widget won't automatically turn black/white while swithing between dark mode light mode
5. Sometime wallpaper will not blur correctly(flicking and sometimes disappeared)while swipe up to home screen or swipe up to recent app
6. Opening music control in control center will cause flickering and unusual screen darken
7. Swiping to previous app will cause a wrong animations
8. FPS drop in many situation (Opening/Closing app, recent app, switching between notification/control center, gesture with horizontal app, etc...)
There are much more problems not mentioned

Reactions: mallam
Mi 11i Android 12 bug: in dark mode by enabling front cam the needed black circle around the cam to avoid light pollution turns into white which massively lowers the front camera quality.

Reactions: rookietr
Workaround for all users facing SMS app issue: use Textra/another messaging app or long press on app icon > tap Settings > enable Group messages automatically option. App will work fine after that.

Better way for found this option :
Settings > Apps > System App Settings > Messaging > On Display Sub-Menu active "Group messages automatically"

Update works well on Mi 11 with root but following bugs I know:

1. Mi Messenger not working -> Installed Google Messeges
2. Galerie video play not working -> deleted Cache etc. but nothing works -> I installed an another Galery app

Now to the problems I cant solve:

1. Installed "AeroInsta" but I am not able to login
2. Installed "RaceChrono" for race tracking but on start I get a message that "the storage is not connected" but the app has permission for everything. Has worked bevor the update.

Will the Issue Failure ever be fixed? I have 2 Xiaomi TVs and a Sony and nothing .. the grace that I find those of my neighbors . With this latest update, YouTube fails to start. Xiaomi Mi10

Mi 11 Ultra
How can I go from Android 12 back to Android 11 without losing data?
You can't. Backup your data on internal storage and do a factory reset.
Will the Issue Failure ever be fixed? I have 2 Xiaomi TVs and a Sony and nothing .. the grace that I find those of my neighbors . With this latest update, YouTube fails to start. Xiaomi Mi10
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.