MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to developers for the hard work .
Mi11i device here , i install this update by following the tutorial from post # 2 and everything went perfectly.
Manage to root with magisk boot image.
The only bug that i find until now is that after i pull down the control center and select any shorcut , it does not collapse after touch.

Mi 11i Android 12 bug: in dark mode by enabling front cam the needed black circle around the cam to avoid light pollution turns into white which massively lowers the front camera quality.
same here on Mi11i after read your post .

I'm using Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI.eu 21.10.20. Here are some problems:

1. fingerprint animation FPS drop(long time issue)
2. Unlocking the phone with fingerprint while the screen is turned off, there will be a delay for app icon to appear (long time issue)
3. Lock screen animation disappeared
4. Notes widget won't automatically turn black/white while swithing between dark mode light mode
5. Sometime wallpaper will not blur correctly(flicking and sometimes disappeared)while swipe up to home screen or swipe up to recent app
6. Opening music control in control center will cause flickering and unusual screen darken
7. Swiping to previous app will cause a wrong animations
8. FPS drop in many situation (Opening/Closing app, recent app, switching between notification/control center, gesture with horizontal app, etc...)
There are much more problems not mentioned
Haven't come across any of those problems yet on Mi 11 Ultra. Did you clean install or update?
I have 2 small issues, one with the App Line when trying to take photo from inside app Line would display "Unknown Error occured"
and another app not yet compatible with Android 12 :). Apart from that, overall solid performance.

Reactions: katerpanne
Haven't come across any of those problems yet on Mi 11 Ultra. Did you clean install or update?
I have 2 small issues, one with the App Line when trying to take photo from inside app Line would display "Unknown Error occured"
and another app not yet compatible with Android 12 :). Apart from that, overall solid performance.
I update it from MIUI.eu 21.9.1.

Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir), Unable to connect to Google servers on device setup, and after skipping Google setup. Able to connect to Google in browser and in apps, but not able to login at all or use Google services.

SMS crashed once, but has been fine.
Continued AMOLED weirdness with default color profile (same problem in Stable and China Weekly)

Workaround for all users facing SMS app issue: use Textra/another messaging app or long press on app icon > tap Settings > enable Group messages automatically option. App will work fine after that

SORRY -- I do not find the "enable Group messages automatically option"
I use "SMS" App --> Mi Message Version 12.3.5.4

May we hope for android 12 on Mi 10 next week ?
Longing so much for this new android version

I'm using Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI.eu 21.10.20. Here are some problems:

1. fingerprint animation FPS drop(long time issue)
2. Unlocking the phone with fingerprint while the screen is turned off, there will be a delay for app icon to appear (long time issue)
3. Lock screen animation disappeared
4. Notes widget won't automatically turn black/white while swithing between dark mode light mode
5. Sometime wallpaper will not blur correctly(flicking and sometimes disappeared)while swipe up to home screen or swipe up to recent app
6. Opening music control in control center will cause flickering and unusual screen darken
7. Swiping to previous app will cause a wrong animations
8. FPS drop in many situation (Opening/Closing app, recent app, switching between notification/control center, gesture with horizontal app, etc...)
There are much more problems not mentioned
i'm using MI 11 Ultra & i have the same problems...

Just another strange behavior after the UPDATE to Android 12
On my Mi11 the names of the contacts in WHATS APP disappear . I have to "restart" WhatsApp and then i can see the Names of the Contacts" again.
Seems for me that there is a sync Problem....../

Does anybody have seen the same issue?

Just another strange behavior after the UPDATE to Android 12
On my Mi11 the names of the contacts in WHATS APP disappear . I have to "restart" WhatsApp and then i can see the Names of the Contacts" again.
Seems for me that there is a sync Problem....../

Does anybody have seen the same issue?
there is a solution… use the search function. thx

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
English plz.... im a french too so u can write in english or use google translate !
Good Morn... for me after installing the new Android 12 interface on Mi11, too much restart problem, the tel crashes every 2 minutes, I will wait for a new rom with less bugs

Open WhatsApp -> Tap the green circle at the bottom right –> tap the three dots at the top -> refresh
Another way that people freely pass on their friends' and family's personal information to other organisations! :(

Guys the last few forum of the newest Dev ROM can't open in Tapatalk for some reason. Can anyone keep an eye on this error message? Ty!
Screenshot_2021-10-25-11-53-01-553_com.quoord.tapatalkHD.jpg

Hello, I am the latest beta, and the launcher is a bit broken, the sidebar does not work properly, I am going for example to letter M, but it is showing the apps from letter A, I think it has something to do with the increased grid sizes, I ended up update the launcher manually, in the picture it is the fixed launcher not illustrating the problem.I'm on android 12,mi 11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-25-11-28-40-112_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-25-11-28-40-112_com.miui.home.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.