Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pho3nX

Members
Oct 9, 2021
DON'T RESTORE YOUR CLOUD GOOGLE / XIAOMI BACKUP A11 > A12
First boot don't restore, don't connect Google account, just finish to configure first boot for swipe on your Home Screen.

All Force Close / Permissions bugs / Reboot occur because of that.

Mi 11 Xiaomi.eu A12 21.10.20, 21.10.22, never add a FC/Reboot

Diclac

Members
May 12, 2016
I have strange problem with A12 on MI11. I have Baseus GaN 65W charger. This charger was able to do "MI turbo charge". Yes, it WAS able to do it in A11, but not anymore in A12. If to connect this charger, phone will show turbo charge information and turbo charge sign on the battery icon, but it will not charge. Ok, some charging is happening, but it's veeery slow - 1% in 10 minutes or something like that. Xiaomi original GaN charger is working properly, Baseus charger was working before, but not anymore. Am i only one with this kind of problem?

Edit: Ok, i see, someone is reported the same problem today

Last edited:

vladcbnn

Members
Jul 12, 2021
Anyone has any problems with mobile data being slow? , 4G "+" is not available for me. Mi 11 latest weekly. Thank you

alexfernando651

Members
Mar 3, 2021
The second space feature isn't working correctly for me on my mi 10, on this build. Whenever I try to enter/create second space, my device soft reboots.
Any solutions?

desire1504

Members
Oct 22, 2020
Updated but still notify
IMG_20211027_074604.jpg

Reactions: LOLO9393

jojo6666

Members
Sep 18, 2021
You can't. Backup your data on internal storage and do a factory reset.

What?
i did a factory reset, but then it boot into TWRP which obviously does not work in android12 (ie frozen screen). so i have to force a reboot which then the phone boot back into normal (with data intact)

i might need more helps on how to downgrade to 11, as 12 is just too buggy
thanks

Last edited:

ABARTH5952021

Members
Oct 15, 2021
hy
it would be possible to have the rom 21.10.22 by fastboot
because i am not too twrp moreover when restarting to flash
the zip this chinese sen not in english

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
i did a factory reset, but then it boot into TWRP which obviously does not work in android12 (ie frozen screen). so i have to force a reboot which then the phone boot back into normal (with data intact)

i might need more helps on how to downgrade to 11, as 12 is just too buggy
thanks
use stock rom, flash with mi flash, boot into twrp not flash, install xiaomi.eu rom a11, only one solution… but I think its the best way

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
hy
it would be possible to have the rom 21.10.22 by fastboot
because i am not too twrp moreover when restarting to flash
the zip this chinese sen not in english
Once you are in TWRP recovery, if you can't read Chinese, go to Settings (3rd of second column) -> Language (the world icon), choose English

which phone do you use? all .22 roms are fastboot

Last edited:

Eidenz

Members
Dec 18, 2020
Well, the SIM trick seems to have worked!
Why? Don't ask me. I guess it has issues initializing the service or something of the kind? But well, to anyone having the issue of the screen flashing on the lock screen on their MI 11 Ultra after flashing to this ROM.... Thats how you fix it for now, at least.

Glad my issue and weird fix helped someone xd

Reactions: Zaffy

Munkyhead86

Members
Apr 5, 2011
Mi11, can not download attachments in Gmail, Mi Video instant crash
Same happens to me, if you ever find a solution, tag me.
All permissions were granted and everything was reinstalled (Gmail, pdf app, image viewer, text reader). Still failing.

@APan

Members
Oct 15, 2021
Same happens to me, if you ever find a solution, tag me.
All permissions were granted and everything was reinstalled (Gmail, pdf app, image viewer, text reader). Still failing.
It seems to be a problem with the defaul app selection : when you try to open a file and you have multiple apps for the job than the UI ask you witch one to use , in this beta it doesn't !
I had the same problem , but in system mail app , and I deleted other office apps and let the ones in UI , first time I opened a file saved on device ( not in mail ) , and after that it works, also ,directly from mail
I hope it will help you !

Reactions: katerpanne

Kwanice

Members
Jul 17, 2021
hi guys thanks for your hard work !

one question : which changes did you notice on use with android 12? notification change but what else? (im using nova luncher)

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
I use a Mi 11 Ultra. I was on weekly ROM and upgraded it to 21.10.20 version. The overall installation process was super smooth. I did not wipe data and did not encounter any of the issues reported in OP (Post 2 - Changelog).

For folks wondering how to get Magisk working. All you need to do is to flash patched boot image via Fastboot. I took the boot.img file from this rom itself (it is there in images folder) and patched it using Magisk App. Once this was done, I copied the patched boot image file to my laptop and I rebooted the phone into Fastboot mode and executed the following commands in the order as it is mentioned below -

fastboot %* set_active a
fastboot %* flash boot_ab images\boot.img (replace "images\boot.img" with the actual path where the patched boot image file is placed
fastboot %* set_active a
fastboot %* reboot
do i need to give command set_active a both times? isnt slot a active allready?

I have 11 pro

Last edited:

Nandocop

Members
Oct 27, 2021
The same shakiness problem with zoom video in Mi 11 ultra continues.
Is it possible to downgrade to stable? All betas for a long time ago with same problem. Will It be fixed?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.