MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Install without problem. Message app working.
Only think I have noticed so far is the animation when go to home screen not working correctly.

Thanks so much xiaomi eu devs!

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

guys i have a strange issue til yesterday i god sound on notification from whatsapp , now i dont receive anything everything is checked rechecked , all notification on but when some1 send me messages not sound , i installed reinstalled several times but nothing solve my issue

Edit. Some icons apps not appear correctly like mi calendar and weather.

Extended power menu dissappear from developer option.
Edit 2. Now I have lost the settings icon
189461ecd5e6022c38b3c95227be09bf.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone problems with twitter and laggy scrolling?

Same problem fot me on 21.5 17 stable, no problem on EEA/Global with twitter?

Scrolling performance on most apps is perfect with 21.10 20, only twitter feels really bad.

I still have a few bugs:

1. Dark theme not working properly, apps added aren't being forced dark.
2. Theme I applied is unapplying itself in parts, very frustrating.
3. If you disable silent mode the notification sound is ALWAYS 50%, it should be the volume you left it before you enabled silent mode.

But the way. I am not sure if anyone noticed. My phone Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my car and xiaomi mi band 4 intermittently. This only started about 4 weeks ago. It will disconnect and reconnect back a few minutes later. I am on mi10 ultra. However using Bluetooth wireless headphones seems to maintain a stable connecting. Since a long time back the feature of setting maximum number of Bluetooth devices has been removed from the developer options. I wonder if this is related to that setting

In my case if i put the SIM Card, the phone keeps always restarting and can't have a SIM Card, i dont know a solution, if someone could hepl me, thanks

Using mi 11 (Venus). Really appreciate Android 12, the ROM has been lovely. On 21.10.20 things worked great, just quite a few soft reboots. On 21.10.22 WiFi is enabled and does the search animation but no networks ever show up. Will probably dirty flash back to 21.10.20

Edit: Turning the phone off and on again (not reboot) worked, I have wifi again. I thought the bug was about turning wifi off and on again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-26-13-52-33-587_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-26-13-52-33-587_com.android.settings.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Edit. Some icons apps not appear correctly like mi calendar and weather.

Extended power menu dissappear from developer option.
Edit 2. Now I have lost the settings icon
189461ecd5e6022c38b3c95227be09bf.jpg

Confirm on Mi11i no extented power option in developer option.

Reactions: minotavros
hi
with my m11-ultra, i did an upgrade from 12.5 weekly (21.9.1?) to both 21.10.20 and 21.10.22 -- it mostly functionality, but i am getting a lot of soft reboot like very frequently, range from every couple mins, to sometime couple hours. the soft reboot is like UI freeze for 1s, then black screen with an off center mi logo, then back to a restarted launcher but still have same recent apps:
- sometimes it is several reboot an hours when getting a lot of notification
- sometimes the UI just freeze then crash on tiktok or in launcher

any suggestion on the reboot ?
i can also provide the adb log output if it help the diagnostic
thanks

Last edited:
hi
with my m11-ultra, i did an upgrade from 12.5 weekly (21.9.1?) to both 21.10.20 and 21.10.22 -- it mostly functionality, but i am getting a lot of soft reboot like very frequently, range from every couple mins, to sometime couple hours. the soft reboot is like UI freeze for 1s, then black screen with an off center mi logo, then back to a restarted launcher but still have same recent apps:
- sometimes it is several reboot an hours when getting a lot of notification
- sometimes the UI just freeze then crash on tiktok or in launcher

any idea ? i can try to generate the adb log output if helps
thanks

Reactions: katerpanne
Poco F3, ROM 21.10.22

app Mi SMS sound notification does not work, notification in AoD is not displayed.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Poco F3, ROM 21.10.22

app Mi SMS sound notification does not work, notification in AoD is not displayed.

Does anyone have the same problem?
SMS sound notification works for me. Just used another notification sound.
I have not used Aod

Ok, after changing the sound again, the sound notification works.
The MIUI SMS notification process is still not displayed on the AoD.

XIaomi Mi11 - Mi Turbo Charge not working - showing info about charging with Mi Turbo but working only 1.4-1.7A/5V...
Tested with 55 and 67W Xiaomi original chargers, with other one Mi11 (global soft) working fine.

Mi 11 A12.

When battery drops below 31% (very specific, no automated tasks running), the blur behind the control centre when you swipe down is gone and it is now transparent. It is also transparent when I hold the power button and the reboot/power off option comes up.

The phone also locks itself to 60hz below 31% battery unless it is plugged in - not sure if that's an A12 issue or a seperate MIUI bug?

TIA

After installing I can not access twrp. It boots but is just frozen any ideas?
Apparently a TWRP is not compatible, it's on the OP.
Like said Usche, use only fastboot for the moment, it's fast & safe

Bug : In the lastest 21.10.22 it seems Anti-flicker don't work, screen have some highlight when we put 90Hz instead 60/120, so in variable refresh it's really shows.

@ingbrzy in fact 21.10.22 solve Message FC but also MMS sending & Mi Video ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.