MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also noticed that the notification sounds are still not behaving themselves properly.
I have re-set them, and will see if they start working again.

[Poco F3] Fastboot upgrade, installation process had no issues.

Bugs:

- Phone randomly hangs for a few seconds before it catches up - all the touches during this time are held and executed once the phone unfreezes
- On boot, keep getting [android.process.acore keeps stopping] - tried clearing all data for Contacts and Dialer app and it didn't fix the problem.
- Waking device sometimes results in a permanent black screen - have to hard restart the phone [vol key + power] to get back in
- Certain apps will just crash on launch, but this might be an Android 12 compatibility issue

Is there a way to downgrade back to the previous version?
Can you please share your procedure to Install this on poco f3? As there are more steps people are sharing such as to edit .bat file via notepad+ and change model like aliothin for 11x, so you also done that or flashed directly via bat file? Many users are reporting failed flash. My variant is Global Poco F3

How do you deactivate it? Thank youView attachment 39322
Read the first post here where the changelog is.

Known Android 12 issues:
* For some users Wi-Fi issues (randomly disconnect and won't connect back until Wi-Fi is turned off and on again) [Known MIUI China issue]
* Privacy mark on the status bar cannot be turned off [Known MIUI China issue]
* For some users sometimes unlocking device can lead to a blackscreen, turn screen on/off and unlock again will fix it, and sometimes lead to System UI crash [Known MIUI China issue]
* For some users clear recent apps may sometimes lead to soft reboot [Reported by CN users, unaddressed by the development team (UI)]
* For some users SMS app may crash (You can install Textra app as replacement)

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
"There's no fastboot option within the ZIP" because it's a recovery ROM...
Don't know why you're getting a bootloop but we already confirmed with 2 testers that updating with TWRP works fine now.
Working now did a clean install of the old fastboot EU, then flashed TWRP and then updated to the latest EU no idea why i went round in circles so many times...

Thank you for the work.

Mi 11 Ultra

Unfortunately, I can not use it al Daily Driver because the bugs are too much. I will still wait for another update.

Can I just flash back via Miflash and Fastboot mode the old version?

thank you

Mi 11 Ultra

Updated went smoothly, with just one problem.

My WiFi is completely gone, like the Chip isn't even there. When I try to turn it on, nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Tried installing; failed and now the device can't enter neither fastboot or recovery... Computer won't detect it at all... Any ideas? (Poco F3)
I guess the Poco is in EDL mode. In the device manager in the Windows settings it should say Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008. If so, then it is in EDL mode

Mi 11 Ultra

Updated went smoothly, with just one problem.

My WiFi is completely gone, like the Chip isn't even there. When I try to turn it on, nothing happens.
Any ideas?
Did you do a clean install ? I also have the M11 Ultra with the update and wifi works. However, I have other bugs.

Have you already rebooted? Reset the network settings ?

Did you do a clean install ? I also have the M11 Ultra with the update and wifi works. However, I have other bugs.

Have you already rebooted? Reset the network settings ?
Done all of those.
No clean install yet because I have a lot of data on this phone and use it as my daily driver.

Reactions: Fordsierra88
Done all of those.
No clean install yet because I have a lot of data on this phone and use it as my daily driver.
Except for rebooting and resetting the network settings, I don't know of any other option.

Except a clean install but I can understand not doing it because of the data. Then you have to wait until the next update

Just updated on my 11 Ultra. Seems smooth but app fault is gone when I swipe on home screen. Only googles useless search.

Possible to enable it again?
Nope, the Search app we've been using so far is super old. It's incompatible with MIUI for Android 12 and just crashes due to outdated code. Newer versions of the MIUI Search app are all powered by online content, cannot be localized and pretty much useless outside of China. We got no alternatives to use on Android 12, just the Google search app.

Nope, the Search app we've been using so far is super old. It's incompatible with MIUI for Android 12 and just crashes due to outdated code. Newer versions of the MIUI Search app are all powered by online content, cannot be localized and pretty much useless outside of China. We got no alternatives to use on Android 12, just the Google search app.
It is sad that Xiaomi does not quickly provide us with the latest apps with its massive presence outside of China.
The best example is the health app. We will probably never experience that globally.
If we didn't have you Devs who put a lot of work into the "Europeanization" of Chinese apps, we would have to deal with the crippled global derivatives. Thanks for that

Mi 11

Hello all, I moved from latest xiaomi.eu stable to this rom with format data. But the permission app keeps crashing and phone constantly reboots to twrp. I can't even delete permission app cache because it reboots so quick. Any advices?

Hello all, I moved from latest xiaomi.eu stable to this rom with format data. But the permission app keeps crashing and phone constantly reboots to twrp. I can't even delete permission app cache because it reboots so quick. Any advices?
same issue i have, seems no solution at all atm but to go back to the previous rom.. the only thing concern's me here is the twrp even though i'm on latest chinese rom (flashboot rom) and never flash twrp recently..

I reinstalled the rom again with formatting -I downloaded the rom from androidhost instead of sourceforge since their md5's are same- before adding any google account i deleted permissions cache and continued . No permission error and no reboot - yet. Hope it goes like that.

Last edited:
I reinstalled the rom again with flashing -I downloaded the rom from androidhost instead of sourceforge since their md5's are same- before adding any google account i deleted permissions cache and continued . No permission error and no reboot - yet. Hope it goes like that.
will try this..

will try this..
Perhaps you can try this....

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

Perhaps you can try this....

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode
Just a tip, backup your launcher from miui backup and restore in settings, cuz many icons may be removed after you boot into safe mode. :emoji_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.