MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Fastboot version for the Mix 4 has vanished, i downloaded it before but not flashed yet, i take it i should not?

Android 12 is working perfectly for me, although fastboot gave me an error:

Sending 'apex_info_ab' (0 KB) OKAY [ 0.004s]
Writing 'apex_info_ab' (bootloader) Partition apex_info_a_a flashed failed
FAILED (remote: '(apex_info_a_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Android 12 is working perfectly for me, although fastboot gave me an error:

Sending 'apex_info_ab' (0 KB) OKAY [ 0.004s]
Writing 'apex_info_ab' (bootloader) Partition apex_info_a_a flashed failed
FAILED (remote: '(apex_info_a_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
That's fine, just a residue file that should have been removed, you can ignore it, already fixed on our side.

So the Fastboot version for the Mix 4 has vanished, i downloaded it before but not flashed yet, i take it i should not?
We removed the fastboot version to avoid confusion, because it was published by mistake. The TWRP version works fine.
You can also flash the fastboot version if you want, no problem with it. Fastboot is just less predictable, sometimes freezes for no reason, so we recommend flashing using TWRP.

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
We removed the fastboot version to avoid confusion, because it was published by mistake. The TWRP version works fine.
You can also flash the fastboot version if you want, no problem with it. Fastboot is just less predictable, sometimes freezes for no reason, so we recommend flashing using TWRP.
Ok ill have to look into the TWRP business, im just a bit wary of it.
Just flashed the Fastboot version, all went smooth no problems :)

Last edited:
I install It on Mi11 and work but i have some issues with WhatsApp and Other apps, how can we do a hard reset of the phone? I try but restart on twrp but stucked. Thanks

Workaround for all users facing SMS app issue: use Textra/another messaging app or long press on app icon > tap Settings > enable Group messages automatically option. App will work fine after that.
It's work, thank.

Choosing the flashing option to wipe data worked. Hard price to get Android 12 though, gotta reinstall everything.

Welp, after restarting my Mi 11, the glitch is back and I cannot unlock my phone anymore. I would need another factory reset to be able to use it again. What the hell is this glitch of an update?

Welp, after restarting my Mi 11, the glitch is back and I cannot unlock my phone anymore. I would need another factory reset to be able to use it again. What the hell is this glitch of an update?

Alright, I found the problem thankfully. It was due to the SIM card in my phone. I need to remove it when restarting the phone, unlock it, and only then I can put it back in.
If I restart with the SIM inside, the screen will just keep flickering until it restarts itself.

Very weird glitch, but easy fix. Hope this will be fixed soon in future updates.

im using official 21.10.20 to my mi 11 ultra since yesterday.i dont have any of the issues mentioned.only problem was the super wallpapers that making the device stutters like crazy but fixed since 21.10.19.woks fine with antutu score 825k flat without any tweak because solved some rendering issues had before 21.10.19
Still everything fine and working for you?

I had to go back to 21.9.15 because after a few hours my mi 11 lite 5g starts restarting every 5 minutes when the "permissions has stopped working" error appears. I tried to run a clean flash and also a wipe data but then I couldn't even complete the configuration because the permissions error appeared immediately and the phone restarted

There's something to work properly in this Android 12 ROM...???
Can I use it as my one and only mobile phone?
Renoir.

hi i have k30pro and i just got flipbuds pro in the reviews they say i have to be on 12.5 version at least to control the earphones and update it's firmware but the pop-up or the control options does not appear to me do anyone can help please

hi i have k30pro and i just got flipbuds pro in the reviews they say i have to be on 12.5 version at least to control the earphones and update it's firmware but the pop-up or the control options does not appear to me do anyone can help please
this the pop-up and the sitting options that i miss

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_185748.jpg
    IMG_20211023_185748.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20211023_185851.jpg
    IMG_20211023_185851.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.