MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flash ok but still the update indication available... ;)

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_21.10.28_v12-11.zip

after flash , it goes to recovery back... broken to boot pls fix asap.. downgrade doesnt work...

Reactions: dreams2000
Hello!

I have a problem installing the rom on MI 11: after install everything works fine during setup up to the loading Google services moment. At that point, the phone restarts in TWRP.

What do I do wrong?

Thank you!

L.E. It worked! I managed to finnish the setup of the device and restarted again in TWRP after finnishing. :(

Last edited:
Hello!

I have a problem installing the rom on MI 11: after install everything works fine during setup up to the loading Google services moment. At that point, the phone restarts in TWRP.

What do I do wrong?

Thank you!
Which version u flashed?

Do u get a FCS from permission manager, before phone reboots to TWRP?

How can I solve this issue?
Flash the rom again, before entering your Google account data, skip the setup, go to permission manager in settings, and erase data from permission manager.

After that u can finish the setup progress and enter your Google account.

Reactions: xsstaff
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_21.10.28_v12-11.zip

after flash , it goes to recovery back... broken to boot pls fix asap.. downgrade doesnt work...
I had the same problem with my Mi 11.
I removed the SIM card and rebooted.
After successfully booting the SIM card in and good.

Mi 11

Hello,
Instagram App does not run clean.
When adding photos, the area turns black and cannot be used.
No Dark Mode used.
I have exactly the same problem, MI 11 (venus) and other app (bank) crashing inmediately you open it, perhaps there are problems with compatibility.

hääää we are in boot loop.... bootloop after flash to recovery

//try to remove the sim

/// no doesnt work... sim out boot to recovery tooo
After the first and current update, my Mi11 booted into the Chinese TWRP after an attempt was made to initialize the SIM card.
SIM card out, power held until it restarted, lock screen unlocked, SIM card in and PIN entered and good.
That's how it went for me.

Mi 11

Hi, You try xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.10.27_v12-12-fastboot.zip and all ok?
Thx
Yes everything is okay. The system is stable and the constant flickering of the screen when using the control center has also disappeared.
Privacy mark on the status bar is disappeared.

Mi 11

Last edited:
Reactions: lavitz
Flash the rom again, before entering your Google account data, skip the setup, go to permission manager in settings, and erase data from permission manager.

After that u can finish the setup progress and enter your Google account.
I can't find Permision Manager in Settings>Apps>Manage Apps>Show all apps(three dots)

Is it elsewere?

Thanks for your patience. :)

Yes everything is okay. The system is stable and the constant flickering of the screen when using the control center has also disappeared.
Privacy mark on the status bar is disappeared.

Mi 11
MI11 => Updated xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.10.27_v12-12-fastboot.zip over xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.10.20_v12-12-fastboot.zip with format data (in 21.10.20) and everything ok.
One question, how can i hide the google bar that appear in the bottom of the screen?
Thanks!

Has anyone here already installed this version xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_21.10.27_v12-12 on the Poco F3 / Redmi K40?
What improvements and bug fixes are there? Thx

format data is your friend , and latest umi is after format data working! thx
Just dirty flashed 21.10.28 on umi, no problems at all so far, running smoothly (I've always done Wipe Dalvik/Cache after doing a dirty flash).

Status
Not open for further replies.