MIUI 12.6 21.11.10/11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me if i can install weekly rom from stable .eu without format data? I am in last stable xiaomi.eu in my Poco F3.

I have not been able to fix it.
I cannot go into development options to enable USB debugging so that I can use the application that I use to disable the application and thus activate it.
Pull the application out of the ROM but it gives an error trying to install it.
Does anyone know how to activate the services & feedback application? It is necessary to be able to access the settings in Poco F3.
I am stuck with the same issue and in the same situation as you. I managed to find a "Services & Feedback" APK online but when I try to install it, I get a message that an updated version of the file is in the second space and hence I cannot install this one. Unsure how to access the second space to get the file.

I am stuck with the same issue and in the same situation as you. I managed to find a "Services & Feedback" APK online but when I try to install it, I get a message that an updated version of the file is in the second space and hence I cannot install this one. Unsure how to access the second space to get the file.
Solved, then later I put how to solve it that now I'm going to work. Then I put it without fail.

Hello I have one question about call recording. I noticed that , only when I make call ,its recovered.
But calls that I get not. For me is much important because of job to have recorded incoming calls.
Do I need some set-up for this? I give permission ..
And didn't find nothing else to set recording incoming calls?
Anyone notice this ? Use call recording?

I'm missing the HMK30Pro (LMI) update, do we have any updates about the status?

Last edited:
next update to mi 10 t the instalation is in fastboot , Its possible instal the zip on the mi tool flash?

Solution for accessing Settings in Xiaomi Poco F3, for those of us who suffer from it. I don't know if it will be resolved directly in an update.
You have to activate the Services & Feedback apk again, which is the one that gives the failure if it is deactivated.
For this you need the PC application "Xiaomi ADB / Fastbbot Tools" and this in turn, to work, you need Java on the PC.
1-. On the mobile, create a "Access Settings" Widget and choose "About phone", enter the created Widget and activate the developer options by pressing several times on MIUI Version.
2-. Create another Widget from "Access Settings" and choose "System", enter the created Widget and go to Development Options and activate USB Debugging.
3-. Open the Xiaomi ADB / Fastbbot Tools application on the PC and connect the phone, give it the permissions it requests.
4-. The application detects the phone and two tabs appear at the top, the first one has the apk installed on the phone and the second one has the non-activated ones, click on that one and look for Services & Feedback, mark it and click on the bottom to install.
Once this is done, there is already access to the Settings. I hope it helps you, if there is a simpler way, I have no idea.

Hi a question, they suspend mi 10 dev due testing android 12. Does anyone know when we can expect next new dev version? A week a month? Also will magisk work on android 12?

I see that the version for Venus is released now. Will install tomorrow morning and edit this post to tell you how it went.

Edit 1: currently updating. Almost finished

Edit 2: it did boot, everything is fine so far

Edit 3: Battery life is still meh (Android system uses a lot), but I guess this is just because of the new Android version. I'll just wait for it to be gone.

Last edited:
Hi a question, they suspend mi 10 dev due testing android 12. Does anyone know when we can expect next new dev version? A week a month? Also will magisk work on android 12?
As the mi 11 series android 12 update took about 1,5 month, i think you can calculate with it.

Mi9 SE
Flash from 12.5 stable. Forced close right managment. Where is the problem?

Attachments

• right.mamager.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Mi11 - fingerprint sensor prevents sim pin insertion. It wasn't there before, in prevoius roms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.