Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to November 2021
Fix - Sometimes "Smart toolbox" bar position was displayed incorrectly
Fix - Icons weren't changed while applying a theme in some cases

Control center
Fix - Sometimes notifications were flashing when swiping left and right to switch between Notification shade and Control center

Settings
Fix - Location settings stopped working on some devices
Fix - Couldn't adjust the font size occassionally after adjusting the size several times in a short period of time

Starting from 8 November, Beta ROMs for Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Ultra, Redmi K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T/Pro, Xiaomi Civi are temporarily suspended due to Android 12 tests.

Starting from 27 November there will be no Beta ROMs for following devices: Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T/Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8.

Known Android 12 bugs
* If you're from Thailand, Malaysia, or Vietnam, please change MIUI Region to China to temporarily solve WiFi disconnecting occasionally issues.

The release of Mi 11 is suspended today due to the problem of being unable to connect to the 5G network.
There is an update for the latest version, but it gives an ota server error

Can someone tell me if i can install weekly rom from stable .eu without format data? I am in last stable xiaomi.eu in my Poco F3.
I don't know if anyone has given any feedback on going from Stable to Weekly Android12. Amost certainly you will have to format data. You will be changing Android versions.
However, you may want to consider first of all going to an earlier Weekly ROM. You will need to match versions, ie. Android and Miui, and then you may have a better chance of success.

Some have been successful without formatting, some partly successful, others have failed. And it may vary from Weekly ROM to Weekly ROM.

I would strongly recommend good backups, should it fail, and you want to start again.

MI11
Thanks for the new rom, seems like file storage access issue still here as well on Venus (camera/screenshot not working).
Keep up !!

Reactions: paulpap
Redmi K30 5G updated. All fine, but the mail MIUI APK, don't work with Hotmail, any informatión about

Manual config and now ok. Sorry, don't work again

Last edited:
MI11
Thanks for the new rom, seems like file storage access issue still here as well on Venus (camera/screenshot not working).
Keep up !!
Hi,
I had the same problem you mentioned, i couldn't open any pdf file through file manager, i tried right now first to select a pdf file by long press on file and then from the three dots (more) i selected to open with another program (i select pdf viewer) and the file opened, now it seems to work as it should)

This only me?
When unlock with fingerprint the device goes to the lock screen, need to put fingerprint again for unlock and open home screen.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

MI11
Keep up !!

Work perfectly from the first A12 release for me... Like a lot of "bugs" complain here. I advise all to start from a clean flash version and DO NOT restore data from Google A11 to A12 ! Restore data from cloud A11 to A12 causing a lot of FC / permissions problems.

Work perfectly from the first A12 release for me... Like a lot of "bugs" complain here. I advise all to start from a clean flash version and DO NOT restore data from Google A11 to A12 ! Restore data from cloud A11 to A12 causing a lot of FC / permissions problems.
i did updated to a12 using fastboot by choosing update bat file.. storage issues.. then i did format data, with same issues ( have to say i didnt know if i restored cloud backup :confused:)

Hello. Got my Mi MIX 4 yesterday and currently on latest china stable rom. Having issues with notifications being delayed and sometimes just shows up when I open the app itself. Setting Auto start on and removing battery restrictions doesn't help either.

Does this ROM fix those issues? Currently waiting for days to unlock bootloader.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Hey here thanks, maybe that's the way to go, I dont have many issues though, only on the camera/screenshot, everything else seem to be working just fine.
It looks like permission issues given camera and screenshots app are opening but something goes wrong when trying to save the file.
I ll wait for next releases before doing a format as I restore everything manually so it is clean ;)

s Since this last update I notice the scroll very slow as if it will stop abruptly when I lift my finger, the feeling is bad and a bit exasperating. (Mi 11i)

s Since this last update I notice the scroll very slow as if it will stop abruptly when I lift my finger, the feeling is bad and a bit exasperating. (Mi 11i)

Had the same issue with xm11 at beginning, scrolling is now much better with further versions....

Solution for accessing Settings in Xiaomi Poco F3, for those of us who suffer from it. I don't know if it will be resolved directly in an update.
You have to activate the Services & Feedback apk again, which is the one that gives the failure if it is deactivated.
For this you need the PC application "Xiaomi ADB / Fastbbot Tools" and this in turn, to work, you need Java on the PC.
1-. On the mobile, create a "Access Settings" Widget and choose "About phone", enter the created Widget and activate the developer options by pressing several times on MIUI Version.
2-. Create another Widget from "Access Settings" and choose "System", enter the created Widget and go to Development Options and activate USB Debugging.
3-. Open the Xiaomi ADB / Fastbbot Tools application on the PC and connect the phone, give it the permissions it requests.
4-. The application detects the phone and two tabs appear at the top, the first one has the apk installed on the phone and the second one has the non-activated ones, click on that one and look for Services & Feedback, mark it and click on the bottom to install.
Once this is done, there is already access to the Settings. I hope it helps you, if there is a simpler way, I have no idea.
Thank you. I would have never thought of widget option to access Developer Options. Truly appreciate your help. I was able to resolve the issue and now able to access Settings menu.

Thanks DEV always and hello everyone.

After updating to this version(21.11.12), I can't install Magisk.
I created a patch file with Magisk after the ROM update and then flashed it with the Fastboot command, but no matter how many times I do it, it doesn't take effect.
If anyone knows how to fix this, could you please let me know?

Poco f3: Some things are sluggish. Like when i open the screen with my fingerprint the background (i have the animated mountain thing) is moving like it's skipping a bunch of frames. I also noticed something else in the menus but i'll see if this calms down or if it's a problem with this week's rom.

Edit: Seems better after some time but maybe something to keep an eye out for.
I tried many times to point the bugs for devoloper nobody even read the problem or the bugs just change to the indonesian rom it's almost perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.