MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhhhh on my Mi 10 ultra on the phone on the updater it says that all servers currently are offline...
Somebody else who has this error as well? Or is it because there is only a fastboot file for the ultra now and that I cant update it that way anymore?

Mhhhh on my Mi 10 ultra on the phone on the updater it says that all servers currently are offline...
Somebody else who has this error as well? Or is it because there is only a fastboot file for the ultra now and that I cant update it that way anymore?
yes for now you can only update via fastboot

yes for now you can only update via fastbootwait
wait, "for now" implies that future patches will allow me to update just like I did before? From the phone updater so that it launches twrp automatically and undergoes the update process? That would be nice. I would just wait then because I dont want to make a clean fastboot rom install

Everything alright, no problems updating the Renoir.
ROM is getting better and better.
Thanks a lot DEV's! Keep walking!!!

wait, "for now" implies that future patches will allow me to update just like I did before? From the phone updater so that it launches twrp automatically and undergoes the update process? That would be nice. I would just wait then because I dont want to make a clean fastboot rom install
at the moment there is no 100% working twrp for a12 and nobody knows when it will be available

you can update with fastboot without format data if you want

A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time or as an update
# For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

lol why want make clean install when u simply can update? :)

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
lol why want make clean install when u simply can update? :)
What did you read? Didnt I say that I dont want to make a clean installation but update?
But no, it seems that I cant update, contrary to what you said. Its not possible to update via phone updater and twrp because there is just a fastboot image that has to be used in fastbootmode because the current twrp is not Android 12 compatible yet. That is at least how I understood it.

And I guess that would mean as well that I/ we have to install a newer twrp version before being able to update further Miui Android 12 versions, correct me when Im wrong

What did you read? Didnt I say that I dont want to make a clean installation but update?
But no, it seems that I cant update, contrary to what you said. Its not possible to update via phone updater and twrp because there is just a fastboot image that has to be used in fastbootmode because the current twrp is not Android 12 compatible yet. That is at least how I understood it.

And I guess that would mean as well that I/ we have to install a newer twrp version before being able to update further Miui Android 12 versions, correct me when Im wrong
You can update by using the fastboot image and, when/if a new TWRP is available, you will probably get a new update path. You don't need to do a clean install (but some people seems to recommend it)

Updating with Fastboot does not mean that you have to wipe your data. If you look at this post it will list the update (not wipe) commands.

Same problem like Xtreme has "Google Play Services still terribly drain battery. Its take around 65% of overall consumption. Fully charged phone can't survives whole night in standby mode."
Also I don't have root... So service disabler is not ok.
Play services reinstalled and deleted all data. Will see now..
next to the play services i've cleaned the google framework
that reduced the drain significantly @soldatino @pumpa007

@katerpanne dirty flash from last week

sorry, i don't know if it's miui, chrome or xiaomi eu problem. When i downlading any apk file with chrome and opening it from downloads section it opens in video editing app. i cleared default settings in all apps, also uninstalled video editing app nothing helps. how to clear "open with allways" for .apk? :)

sorry, i don't know if it's miui, chrome or xiaomi eu problem. When i downlading any apk file with chrome and opening it from downloads section it opens in video editing app. i cleared default settings in all apps, also uninstalled video editing app nothing helps. how to clear "open with allways" for .apk? :)
I dont have THE solution, but can you try this:

Settings -> Apps -> Manage Apps -> three dots in the upper right corner -> Default apps

Check if there are some special configurations or "Reset to defaults" on the buttom ...

Did you try to open it from an explorer (like root explorer) -> long press on the apk

After the Chrome installation did you grant access that chrome is allowed to install apk?

IMG_20211123_094611.jpg

-

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
Congratulations Developers! I have upgraded my Mi 11 Ultra from the weekly 21.8.26 to 21.11.17 with dirty flash. No problem so far. Everything runs very smooth. All apps including banking apps work flawless. Like a stable Version! Good job!

Can you explain the dirty flash method?

Can you explain the dirty flash method?
you can update with fastboot without format data if you want (dirty flash)

A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time or as an update
# For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat - use this for "dirty flash"

Does this mean anything for Mi 10t pro camera situation?

Attachments

• IMG_20211123_134935.jpg
    IMG_20211123_134935.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 508
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!! For Poco F2 Pro don't have 21.11.17 version ? Sorry if isn't right asking here.
Thanks for your time.

It seems like the Notes in the App Vault won't synced/save in with the app itself if I save thru Notes via app vault. It's working fine on the previous update, but now it doesn't.

Redmi K30 5G/Poco X2

Status
Not open for further replies.