MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After trying the fastboot version on my Mi 10 Ultra, it is still unusable. System launcher keeps stopping and I am lucky if I can use the phone 60 seconds untill I have to reboot and try again. Log in attachement

Attachments

• log_21.11.17.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Ted presley
@biscoot has already replied, but just a small hint, in case it wasn't obivous: Choose the right bat file to run -
Windows: windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
MacOS: macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Linux: linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh

The other .sh or .bat file will wipe your data.
yeah thanks updating now...but so no more twrp then? or there is already a working one?

I noticed that the lock screen date format is MM/DD no matter what country/region I set on my phone (POCO F3), and it bothers me more than it probably should.

I also noticed some other minor bugs and things that should be fixed here and there, but don't know whether they're xiaomi.eu bugs, or China ROM bugs, so I'm not really sure if I should report them here or not.
If I use "Services & feedback" app on my phone to report bugs, does it get reported only to official Xiaomi devs, or you get to see those reports too?

f3-lock_screen.png

Last edited:
Reactions: skojt
After trying the fastboot version on my Mi 10 Ultra, it is still unusable. System launcher keeps stopping and I am lucky if I can use the phone 60 seconds untill I have to reboot and try again. Log in attachement
Are you using the stock system launcher?

Where's the place to change the region to China for MIUI account?

Is it from here ?
Settings -> Mi Account -> Personal Info -> Region ?

Status
Not open for further replies.