MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the worst ROM for Mi 10 Ultra.
Non-stop Android crashes and black screen freezes needing hard reboot...

Updates are good, Dark mode white circles are fixed no need to restart, and lock screen fingerprint is fixed and goes to the home screen immediately Thanks Devs!

Updates are good, Dark mode white circles are fixed no need to restart, and lock screen fingerprint is fixed and goes to the home screen immediately Thanks Devs!
hmm i went from stable to weekly on my mi 11 and now i have the white, also my device restarts it self very often completely randomly

That's weird... you made a clean install from stable to weekly?

That's weird... you made a clean install from stable to weekly?
i only ran the fastbootupdate.bat while having my phone in fastboot mode, nothing else, should a full wipe fix this? if so can i copy my backup to a pc then use that backup and recover it? would i wipe and format in twrp then go into fastboot mode and flash weekly?

From what I know is you require to format data when moving to weekly if you are from stable. and Yes you can backup your files in your pc then use it to recover it although apps are not included in recovery and make sure that all of your files that you want to back up are there, and no mi11 has fastboot_first_install_with_data_format that can wipe your data instantly. and we don't have working TWRP for A12 yet

Please help, on my M11i for many updates the Twitter application is doing very badly with a lot of lagginess when I scroll, it is a very important application for me

telegram is is working since last weeks rom again. (attach files/send files)
On Mi11Ultra (ROM 21.11.11 & 21.11.17) Telegram picture attachments don't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-19-16-58-51-568_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-19-16-58-51-568_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 174
Just putting this notice here:
If you still have MiWeatherWallpaper installed, uninstall it.
It's not working properly on Android 11 or older, while on Android 12 it's completely crashing due to outdated code and will definitely mess up with your device's stability even if not being used, as background services could still be triggered.

P.S. MiWeatherWallpaper is not being preinstalled with our ROMs for quite a while now.

Are you using MiWeatherWallpaper? This is what freezes the launcher. Change it to another super wallpaper and you will be fine

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
That was not the problem. The launcher app data simply got corrupted. A clean install and loading a backup except for the launcher app fixed it.

Reactions: stathis95194
Hi. I get these errors when I try to flash this ROM.

Not sure if I'm doing it right.

C:\MI10Ultra\platform-tools-windows>windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
This package is for "cas" devices; this is a "unknown".

C:\MI10Ultra\platform-tools-windows>adb devices
adb server version (40) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached
17x4f08a recovery

Mi 10 Ultra. I did a full wipe in recovery before.

Hi. I get these errors when I try to flash this ROM.

Not sure if I'm doing it right.

C:\MI10Ultra\platform-tools-windows>windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
This package is for "cas" devices; this is a "unknown".

C:\MI10Ultra\platform-tools-windows>adb devices
adb server version (40) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached
17x4f08a recovery

Mi 10 Ultra. I did a full wipe in recovery before.
My bad. I left the phone in recovery mode, not the fastboot.
Now everything seems fine.

Reactions: BlueMeany
For a moment I thought I had fixed the issue for my phone. But no, because the first release used the wrong rom I can basically throw away my mi 10 ultra now. Thanks boys! Even reloading a backup does not work.

Google play services causes a massive battery drain on my Renoir
Emptying it's cache doesn't fix the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.