MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco f3 with 21.11.17 so far no bugs. Feeling like stable ver. For me. Thanks
I've got a F3 too, but after Google restore wizard ends the phone reboots. I was not able to use it. An application "Permission" continuously reports crash and phone reboots. I made fastboot installation for several times but with the same result.
How did you manage this?
Thanks

Reactions: glmod_1992
I've got a F3 too, but after Google restore wizard ends the phone reboots. I was not able to use it. An application "Permission" continuously reports crash and phone reboots. I made fastboot installation for several times but with the same result.
How did you manage this?
Thanks
perhaps as other users mentioned… clean install and no restore :) was it working before restore and what was your previous version. no details no detailed answer possible

How did you manage this?
Thanks
I don't use Google restore just another root backup app.

hello, i have a mi11, i just installed the weekly 21.11.17 after a micloud backup. Now i'm trying restore that backup but mi cloud crashes when i try to access it. can someone help me in that? i have all my data on micloud

Xiaomi Redmi K20 / 9T working good so far but i have a question. The next week we will get our last weekly update, is there any chance to update the android security patch aswell?, the version is still from May. I'm sorry if this doesn't depend on you but directly on Xiaomi.

Thanks a lot for all the work these years!

Xiaomi Redmi K20 / 9T working good so far but i have a question. The next week we will get our last weekly update, is there any chance to update the android security patch aswell?, the version is still from May. I'm sorry if this doesn't depend on you but directly on Xiaomi.

illogical request!
Last weekly means last security update patch, not difficult to understand.
better keep the topic clean, please.

Reactions: biscoot
weather super wallpaper does not work on mi11 ultra. I enclose the error report:
Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lmiui/os/SystemProperties;
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.BatteryController.<clinit>(BatteryController.java:53)
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.BatteryController.getInstance(Unknown Source:0)
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.AODBatteryMeterView.onFinishInflate(AODBatteryMeterView.java:47)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:133)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflateChildren(Unknown Source:9)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.parseInclude(Unknown Source:300)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:71)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:102)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:104)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:29)
 at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:5)
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.util.AodUtils.SecurityIdentityAODView(AodUtils.java:42)
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getAodImageForWallpaper(WallpaperProvider.java:134)
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getPreviewImage(WallpaperProvider.java:91)
 at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.call(WallpaperProvider.java:78)
 at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
 at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:25)
 at android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact(Unknown Source:376)
 at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:118)
 at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: miui.os.SystemProperties
 ... 27 more

Last edited by a moderator:
weather super wallpaper does not work on mi11 ultra. I enclose the error report:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lmiui/os/SystemProperties;
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.BatteryController.<clinit>(BatteryController.java:53)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.BatteryController.getInstance(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.AODBatteryMeterView.onFinishInflate(AODBatteryMeterView.java:47)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:133)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:104)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:29)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:5)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.util.AodUtils.SecurityIdentityAODView(AodUtils.java:42)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getAodImageForWallpaper(WallpaperProvider.java:134)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getPreviewImage(WallpaperProvider.java:91)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.call(WallpaperProvider.java:78)
at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:25)
at android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact(Unknown Source:376)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:118)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: miui.os.SystemProperties
... 27 more
Literally a few pages back...

Alright, but I assume that many people here will be happy if you could address or even acknowledge the storage/Gmail/Telegram issue persisting from the very first release.
Haven't seen any of the mods as much as mention it.
Storage issues on Android 12 are already a known issue...

There are two places where the security patch is displayed, on settings "Security status" and "Password & security -> Privacy". The dates could be different

here is the explanation…

Camera error log:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Volume external_primary not found
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:57)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:11)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.update(Unknown Source:33)
at android.content.ContentResolver.update(Unknown Source:32)
at android.content.ContentResolver.update(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.camera.storage.Storage.addImage(Unknown Source:761)
at com.android.camera.storage.PreviewSaveRequest.save(Unknown Source:304)
at com.android.camera.storage.PreviewSaveRequest.run(Unknown Source:0)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:920)

Hi friends.
I have problems with additions, I cannot add widgets to the home screen, for example, sound and other applications, as in the picture
Redmi k20 pro

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢١١١٢٠_١٨٤٩٢٩.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢١١١٢٠_١٨٤٩٢٩.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 263
About the scrolling screenshot, is it supposed to work? I just happen to need it now but apparently it doesn't work. It takes the top of the webpage and the end.

Or maybe I should clean install since it is android 12.

It's a known issue, that the camera not more working (saving the photo and crash) and screenshots not saving on mi 10 Ultra?
Can't comment on something I can't test. When Android 12 is released for Mi 10, I'll be able to go over the reported issues. Until then, all we can do is wait.

About the scrolling screenshot, is it supposed to work? I just happen to need it now but apparently it doesn't work. It takes the top of the webpage and the end.

Or maybe I should clean install since it is android 12.
Sure, it works fine most of the time, but was only designed to work properly with Xiaomi apps, so use the preinstalled Browser app if you want the long screenshot to work properly. MIUI's long screenshots never worked with third-party browsers like Chrome, Edge, etc.

The Android security patches integration is made by Xiaomi, not by Xiaomi.eu. ;)

The latest Stable ROM for K20 / Mi 9T has this Android security patch level: 2021-07-01

Off-topic: I just got a OnePlus Nord 2 5G, I say goodbye to the Xiaomi's world... ^^

The Android security patches integration is made by Xiaomi, not by Xiaomi.eu. ;)

The latest Stable ROM for K20 / Mi 9T has this Android security patch level: 2021-07-01

Off-topic: I just got a OnePlus Nord 2 5G, I say goodbye to the Xiaomi's world... ^^
Oh! If you leave this forum, you will leave a very large gap in the support that it has offered. Your help and expertise and kind words have been invaluable to so many people - myself included. I will be very saddened to see you go. :emoji_cry:
(Perhaps you can come back from time to time! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.