MIUI 12.6 21.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i joined today the world of custom roms, and now i see that there is no more beta updates for my phone after 27 november.....:emoji_sweat::emoji_sob:

i joined today the world of custom roms, and now i see that there is no more beta updates for my phone after 27 november.....:emoji_sweat::emoji_sob:
Every phone on this community have 2 years support and updates from this community.. after that they add new models .. try on XDA to find another custom ROM.. you maybe even find on Telegram ROMs with A12..
Btw what phone do you have?

Reactions: biscoot
Every phone on this community have 2 years support and updates from this community.. after that they add new models .. try on XDA to find another custom ROM.. you maybe even find on Telegram ROMs with A12..
Btw what phone do you have?
Xiaomi Mi 9 lite

Hi there. Also experiencing high battery drain with this update. (Everything was ok the week before)

Exactly the same problem with BBVA Mexico, I had to back to A11, I reported to support and they had not any answer so far.
I think is an UNEXPECTEDLINKERROR but there is not date to fix it.
in my banking app
when i do a logcat
i get this error in multiple versions
BroadcastQueue: Background execution not allowed: receiving Intent { act=android.intent.action.PACKAGE_ADDED dat=package:com.abnamro.nl.mobile.payments

in my banking app
when i do a logcat
i get this error in multiple versions
nothing to do with your crash. Your banking app wants to know that an app has just been installed on your device, but since it is not open, Android won't let it run in the background.

If the current camera blobs from Stable Global (Android 11) don't work on recent Weeklies (also Android 11), so why would they work with an even newer camera firmware and libraries
What if you downgrade firmware and libraries? :emoji_thinking:

What if you downgrade firmware and libraries? :emoji_thinking:
Have fun trying that. We don't have that device to even test it, not to mention that we don't use such unconventional methods.
Mi 10T Pro users are not entitled to a Weekly ROM, they should have considered the possibility that it won't be possible when they bought the device, like with any Global-exclusive device.

I didn't choose to buy this device? :)
I can live without some months of updates, this is actually my first device that ever had some updates. I'll just wait...

Sad to know you still don't have the device. Please people donate!

I didn't choose to buy this device? :)
I can live without some months of updates, this is actually my first device that ever had some updates. I'll just wait...

Sad to know you still don't have the device. Please people donate!
We don't use donations to purchase more devices. That's like buying a car just to drive to a workplace where you work to pay for the car. Makes no sense.
The donations are personal gestures of gratitude for the time and effort the staff put into the ROM development with the device(s) they already have.
Even if we did collect donations to purchase devices, getting a Mi 10T Pro makes absolutely no sense, since over a year of its official support cycle has already passed since its release.

hi quick question mi11
i just want to ask i can fastboot twrp from my pc to my phone
can i then also fastboot this rom wihtout installing new drivers

Hello there.. One annoying issue with last beta, dnd doesn't work well.. All notifications are coming like I dond use dnd.. Something changed?
Poco F2 Pro

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.