MIUI 12.6 21.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco f3: Google keep is very sluggish. Also where can i find the option to turn off the white ring (light) from my selfie camera when ever it appears? This has been going on with the android 12 versions and it just pops in randomly and even though every update seems to reset it to not being there it has come up after couple of days. I fail to see the idea of that thing anyway since it just makes the picture have white gloudy borders. Is this supposed to be an option or what?

Reactions: kirozzz
I got just a small thing. When the alarm goes on on my Mi 11while I'm using the phone, I can't turn it off anymore. A restart is required then. Is there another possibility?

I dont have option in themes to upload .mtz themes, I try to change region also but its the same.
On the other on the same phone, friend from India use the same weekly ROM and he have options to upload themes.
What I need to do to be able to have this options like before?

I dont have option in themes to upload .mtz themes, I try to change region also but its the same.
On the other on the same phone, friend from India use the same weekly ROM and he have options to upload themes.
What I need to do to be able to have this options like before?
That's a know Android 12 issue.
If not on Android 12. Uninstall update to theme app

Spam discussion about "when Android 12?" removed. Read the rules again.
There are no Android 12 ROMs for the mentioned devices yet, no point in speculating about it out-loud. This is not a chat room.

That's a know Android 12 issue.
If not on Android 12. Uninstall update to theme app
Not having an option to import themes from MTZ files is not a known Android 12 issue*, in fact it's not an issue that exists on our ROMs at all.
He either updated the Themes app or shoved in the Global Themes app. It's his own fault.

* This issue is installing the theme may fail on some Android 12 devices, not the lack of an option to import a theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.