MIUI 12.6 21.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using cloudflare 1111 vpn app and it works. Not sure if this answers your question ot not.

Root and simply using a Cloudflare Magisk module on the fly (IPv4/IPv6)

again does not have the memory extension on venus
I think people have always this options have dirty flash from A11>A12, and people clean flash A12 don't have it.

But Memory Extension is a placebo feature for a device with 8/12 GB RAM, seriously...

Last edited:
Mi 11 Venus

update failed

I did nothing different like last week. Should I try to reboot the phone or restart the update? Please check the attachment.
My phone is in bootloop into fastboot. I also can boot into MIUI Recovery 5.0 but in chinese. Any idea to fix this issue?

Hi there,
First of all, a big thank you to all developers.
Today I flashed the 12 for the first time on my Mi 11 Ultra. Everything went smoothly, normal boot, everything was great.
Except that Kaspersky password manager always crashes. One of my most important tools :).
So far it was that for now.
Thanks again

Hi, I’m looking a post with the details explaining why the MI10T PRO is not anymore supported by xiaomi. But I don’t find a lot of details. If you can redirect me it would be cool. I just want to know if there will be an update one day. If not, I’m thinking about selling my MI10T PRO. I don’t want to keep a phone without any update for 6 months. Thanks

Hi, I’m looking a post with the details explaining why the MI10T PRO is not anymore supported by xiaomi. But I don’t find a lot of details. If you can redirect me it would be cool. I just want to know if there will be an update one day. If not, I’m thinking about selling my MI10T PRO. I don’t want to keep a phone without any update for 6 months. Thanks
I advise to sell your Mi10T Pro before it cost nothing. Mi10 series is know for have a lot of Camera issues, have a bad support from Xiaomi.
So i think it's the good time for you to change your device for the Mi 11 (prices have really drop) or waiting for A12 for february/march 22

Hi there,
Today I flashed the 12 for the first time on my Mi 11 Ultra. Everything went smoothly, normal boot, everything was great.
Except that Kaspersky password manager always crashes. One of my most important tools :).
So far it was that for now.
Thanks again
A lot of apps cannot compatible A12 for the moment, users must feedback problems to the apps owners.
I advise to using Evernote instead Kaspersky Password Manager, cross devices, free and not Russian ^^

Reactions: biscoot
I advise to sell your Mi10T Pro before it cost nothing. Mi10 series is know for have a lot of Camera issues, have a bad support from Xiaomi.
So i think it's the good time for you to change your device for the Mi 11 (prices have really drop) or waiting for A12 for february/march 22

A lot of apps cannot compatible A12 for the moment, users must feedback problems to the apps owners.
I advise to using Evernote instead Kaspersky Password Manager, cross devices, free and not Russian ^^
Not Russian :) My Kaspersky internet security works very fine, its russian ^^

www.google.de

Forum rules are for everybody unsatisfied participant as well!

Reactions: biscoot
hi there,
MI 11 (Venus)
1. I keep the battery draining like never before. Although after full charge it indicates 24 hours of use, at night, smarthone at rest, battery charge ends in about 5 hours.
2. Still no charging via wireless.

I need some help. Wanting to downgrade to the latest stable, in addition to formatting the date, is the downgrade performed by twrp or fastboot?
Pardon my bad English (Google translator)

hi there,
MI 11 (Venus)
1. I keep the battery draining like never before. Although after full charge it indicates 24 hours of use, at night, smarthone at rest, battery charge ends in about 5 hours.
2. Still no charging via wireless.

I need some help. Wanting to downgrade to the latest stable, in addition to formatting the date, is the downgrade performed by twrp or fastboot?
Pardon my bad English (Google translator)
For my MI 11 all seems OK - haven't noticed more than usual battery draining, turbo charging is working, wireless charging too.
Did an update (dirty flash) last week and now over latest A11 weekly xiaomi.eu

Updater not responding. I get note ,wait or close when I want to check MD5 and Install update

Yesterday before update I have this watermark on my camera: shoot on Mi phone , today is changed to Redmi? How?

Attachments

• IMG_20211105_125720.jpg
    IMG_20211105_125720.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20211105_125737.jpg
    IMG_20211105_125737.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 218
For my MI 11 all seems OK - haven't noticed more than usual battery draining, turbo charging is working, wireless charging too.
Did an update (dirty flash) last week and now over latest A11 weekly xiaomi.eu
do you have the memory expansion option?

great job thanks a lot, but i have small issue , themes are not working. i cant download themes fonts etc

Update to Poco F3 without problems. No problems found so far. Everything is going smoothly. Thanks to the developers

Before I install this can anyone please confirm whether 120hz is now working in Poco f3. I know this didn't work on earlier builds. Asked before but haven't had clarification.

Thanks for your help.

yes… use the search function and without any details we cant help
I wrote all my information in both posts. I did the same like every time, but the update failed at the step you can see in the screenshot. (all drivers were installed)

But I fixed the problem. After the failed update for my device, it wasnt shown anymore in "fastboot devices". So I installed MiFlashTool and used the "driver install" function. Afterwards my phone appears in "fastboot devices" and I started the update again. Now the update worked well and my phone works like before.

Attachments

• 2021-11-05 08_39_43-Window.jpg
    2021-11-05 08_39_43-Window.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.